Boca Recovery Center
- Individualized Therapy
- Full Psychological & Medical Assessment Upon Admission
- Relapse Prevention
- Discharge Planning
- Case Management
- Gender Specific Groups
- Dual Diagnosis Group Therapy
- Life Skills Education
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)The focus of cognitive behavioral therapy (also called CBT) is helping people to understand the thoughts and emotions that underlie their addiction with the goal of learning new, healthier and more productive ways to understand and express themselves.
Trauma & Associative Awareness Therapy (AAT)Associative Awareness Therapy (AAT) uses the brain’s innate ability to adapt to change in a healing way, essentially “retraining” the brain to respond differently to familiar memories of trauma or pain.
Aftercare SupportAddiction recovery does not end with discharge after completing a rehab program. Facilities that offer aftercare planning and/or support work with patients to ensure sustainable recovery by helping to plan and make arrangements for transitional or sober living, help with housing, vocational counseling, etc.
- Beach Community
- Residential Neighborhood
Meet the Staff
- Christopher Ferry CNMIFounderChristopher Ferry is an addiction recovery advocate, professional coach, motivational entrepreneur, and internet personality. Ferry is best known for his work in digital marketing and as the Founder of the Florida-based Boca Recovery Center. With Ferry’s counseling and coaching, you can lead a sober life and also develop your personality. Raised in New Jersey and based in Florida, Ferry began helping people from a young age. The long-time sportsman played ice hockey on his high school varsity team, and at 18 years old, he received a tryout invitation for the U.S. National Team Development Program (Team USA). He quit ice hockey when he got into drugs. After extensive struggles with his addiction, Ferry attended drug rehab on several occasions. During this time, he served as the co-founder of We Insure Florida, a Jacksonville-based insurance franchise. He was forced to leave his position and return to rehab as a result of his drug abuse. Then, when he got sober, Ferry started using his past experiences to help others facing similar situations. After Seven years of sobriety, Ferry is the founder of Boca Recovery Center, a notable drug and alcohol treatment facility. He is a Certified National Master Interventionist (CNMI) from the National Association of Drug & Alcohol Interventionists (NADAI), and he has studied marketing and business development in great detail. Ferry launched Clean and Sober – Addiction Recovery Support, one of the largest social media groups of its category. He is also the first addiction recovery advocate to work with influencers Riff Raff, Stiches, Supreme Patty and Tyrone. In his free time, Ferry is an avid athlete and sportsman. He regularly attends sporting events and maintains a deep interest in physical fitness.
- Dr. Alison Tarlow Psy.DChief Clinical OfficerDr. Alison Tarlow is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist in the States of Florida and Pennsylvania, and a Certified Addictions Professional (CAP). She has been a practicing psychologist for over 15 years. She began her career as a Postdoctoral Resident at The Renfrew Center for Eating Disorders, specializing in the treatment of women’s issues, including Post Traumatic Stress, Borderline Personality Disorder, and Addiction. Dr. Tarlow developed a successful private practice in Boca Raton, Florida, and began consulting for treatment centers and programs throughout the South Florida area. Before joining the clinical team at Boca Recovery Center, Dr. Tarlow was the Clinical Director of an organization for three years, and was responsible for the development of a medical detox facility in Palm Beach, and two substance abuse treatment facilities (in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Fort Lauderdale, Florida). She has specialized training in a variety of evidenced-based practice, including Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT). Dr. Tarlow is also a Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator in the State of Florida, and incorporates this experience into her work with clients and their families. Dr. Tarlow has written numerous articles on the topic of substance abuse treatment for Sober World Magazine, and has presented at conferences and training events throughout the United States.
- Francisco U Cruz, M.D.Medical DirectorFrancisco U Cruz, M.D. is board certified in General Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine. He has been practicing psychiatry for 14 years and has extensive experience treating mental illness and substance use disorders in a variety of settings including inpatient, outpatient, residential, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, and detox levels of care. Dr. Cruz believes in a holistic approach to mental illness incorporating bio-psycho-social-spiritual elements to help patients achieve emotional stability and true inner peace. He strives to provide excellent client centered care and use new treatment modalities to improve the quality of life and overall health of his patients.