Banyan Outpatient Wilmington
66K Concord St, Wilmington, Massachusetts, 01887
Banyan Treatment Center's mission is to help struggling drug addicts and alcoholics reach their goal of a healthy, happy and productive sober life through an array of treatment services provided by our licensed clinical and medical professionals. Our drug and alcohol rehab programs provides an alternative to traditional inpatient / residential treatment or as a step down from a higher level of care. We emphasize and try to instill the importance of consistency, accountability, and responsibility along with the vital importance of a 12 step program in everybody’s daily lives to achieve the goal of permanent sobriety. After going through his own difficulties battling the disease of addiction Bob Reynolds, Banyan's Director, spent many years working in the recovery community trying to give back by helping other suffering addicts and alcoholics. It was Bob’s vision to start an honest, clean and supportive community for people to recover in. This vision became a reality when he teamed up with a young investor who also had a passion for helping young adults gain the tools they need in order to succeed in life.
- Banyan Treatment Center Stands as a Leader in Client Care with Facilities Nationwide
- Grow Through Recovery with Banyan Treatment Center
- Where Your Roots Grasp New Soil
Meet the Staff
- Joseph Papa, LICSW, CADC-IIoseph Papa, LICSW, CADC-II Clinical DirectorJoseph is a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker who received his Masters in Clinical Social Work for UNH, and is a Certified Alcohol Drug Abuse Counselor-II. He specializes in treating clients suffering from substance use, trauma, and co-occurring disorders. Joe uses a client-centered approach to help our clients identify and capitalize on their strengths to make realistic, meaningful, and lasting changes in recovery. Through his use of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, and Solution Focused Therapy, he empowers clients to develop well-focused and achievable recovery goals. He has been working as a therapist for over 17 years in community settings, psychiatric hospitals, and private practice. Joe has 20 years of 12-step recovery, and still practices his program on a daily basis. His extensive knowledge and experience of clinical treatment along with his personal recovery brings a multi layered and individualized approach to treatment for our clients.
- Matt GanemExecutive DirectorMatt Ganem is a poet and the author of “The Shadow of an Addict.” Matt also hosts Banyan Recovery Radio and speaks to different schools, recovery programs and community forums on addiction. He is a huge voice for recovery not only in his hometown of Massachusetts, but nationwide. Oxycontin which eventually led to Heroin addiction brought him to rock bottom at the age of 21. He was able to turn his life around and now tries to provide hope and strength to those still sick and struggling with substance abuse. Matt works relentlessly to help others escape the grasp of addiction by shining a positive light on recovery. He does this by speaking at schools and community events for prevention education. His work was recognized by Massachusetts Organization of Addiction and Recovery and Matt was selected to be Massachusetts Recovery Advocate of the Year in 2015. Matt Ganem a father of two beautiful children Christian and Payton and has been clean and sober for over 9 years.