- Yoga & Meditation
- Beach Visits
Safe Medical Detox from Drugs and Alcohol
Accepting Medically Acute Patients
Housing 32 Beds
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Family Service Program
Faith in Recovery Program
Expressive Arts and Mindfulness
CBT, DBT, Recovery-Oriented Cognitive Therapy
Health & Welness Education
Life Skills Education
- Residential Neighborhood
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Frances R. Marti, LPCMHClinical DirectorFrances Marti works as the Clinical Director at Banyan Treatment Center in Delaware, where she specializes in evidence-based practices that are trauma-informed and client-centered. Franny believes that people can and do recover, and takes an eclectic and person-centered approach in her recovery orientation. Franny has worked in psychiatric and co-occurring facilities throughout her career, including in-patient psychiatric hospitals and correctional facilities, and brings her passion for underserved populations to her work each day. Her style is one of approachability and unconditional positive regard, meeting the individual wherever he or she is on the journey to recovery. Franny is a Licensed Professional Counselor of Mental Health (LPCMH), a Licensed Chemical Dependency Professional (LCDP), and a Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CAADC). Franny holds a Master of Science (MS) in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Villanova University.
- Andrew Schmidt, CPRSDirector of OperationsAndrew Schmidt was born and raised in Delaware and has been working in the field of addiction recovery for the past 5 years. Andrew has a degree in Human Services and Drug and Alcohol Counseling from Delaware Tech and is currently continuing his education. He is also a licensed Certified Peer Recovery Specialist (CPRS) in the State of DE and an Internationally licensed Peer Recovery Specialist (ICPR). Andrew previously oversaw a large sober living program with 10 homes, and 100+ clients throughout the state of DE and is passionate about meeting clients where they are and breaking down barriers to treatment. Andrew believes in the Banyan philosophy and is excited to bring high quality addiction treatment to Delaware.
- Christine M. Francis, RNDirector of NursingChristine is the Director of Nursing for Banyan’s Delaware facility. Her professional health care career has blended clinical nursing care for Delaware’s most vulnerable population with the management and supervision of other health care professionals. Christine has been a nurse since 2010 and in 2012, she began her career in the field of correctional health care. By 2014, she was the Director of Nursing for Delaware’s largest correctional facility, responsible for administering and overseeing treatment for over 2,500 patients. Within 6 months, Christine was promoted to Health Services Administrator at that facility and, since that time, has managed the delivery of health care in areas including substance abuse, mental health and co-occurring disorders. Christine believes that the path to recovery begins with the creation and maintenance of an environment that fosters self-healing. She is passionate about patient/family education and a multi-disciplinary approach to recovery. In her spare time, Christine enjoys the Delaware beaches and rooting for the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Bill BardellBusiness Development RepresentativeBill Bardell has been a proud member of Delaware's recovery community since 2007. He has worked in the Behavioral Health field with a focus on Substance Use Disorder since 2011, in a variety of roles and received his bachelor's degree in Psychology in 2013 to grow his career in SUD treatment. In addition, he has also been a small business owner in Delaware since 2002. Bill is incredibly passionate about helping those sick & suffering from addiction the help they need. He is also a proud father to 4 beautiful children.
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted Addiction treatment doesn’t need to be out of reach. At our drug rehab in Delaware, our goal is to assist as many people as we can. We accept a variety of insurance plans to help people get the addiction treatment they need. If you do not have health insurance, there are other ways to pay for treatment. Call us today to see if your insurance will cover your treatment program and to talk about alternatives if necessary.