Atlanta Mission - The Potter's House

655 Potter's House Road, Jefferson, Georgia, 30549
The Potter’s House, run by the Atlanta Mission, provides men with faith-based drug and alcohol addiction treatment, as well as therapeutic, educational and vocational programs designed to help get them back on their feet. The long-term residential rehab stresses the importance of building a relationship with God in order to let go of addictive behaviors and make productive and fulfilling life choices. Once this step is taken, clients can begin to rebuild their foundation for life and develop the tools necessary to stay clean and sober.

• Job Training
  • Computer Literacy Training
  • GED Training

• Holistic Therapy

Facilities that offer “holistic therapy” see and treat patients in the context of their entire lives and health status. They treat the “whole person,” not just the addiction.
  • Individualized Treatment

Some facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.

• Private/Secluded

• Jim Reese
    Jim ReesePresident and CEO
    As the President and CEO of Atlanta Mission, Jim Reese feels that professionally he has found the perfect fit. "I felt that God had called me and prepared me for this assignment as I look back on my life," says Reese. "I feel the opportunity to be part of an organization that God uses to change lives ever day is a great responsibility and privilege."

CL
    This place is amazing for those who want change. I truly recommend to anyone who choses to love themselves and seek god.
    EL
    The Potters House has been a God send for my son.
    KR
    I am a close friend of one of your graduates. He'sactually still there and at this very moment tells me he's about to introduce a couple new graduates. Im so proud of this man today. Ive always loved him but today i am truly in aww at how far he's come. He couldnt stand in a room with 2 people and speak confidant enough to be understood. Today....he's speaking in front of a huge audience and tells me this happens regularly. My heart swells with pride.
    Jeff
    This was the best investment in my future. The people here really care about helping you get close to god and to regain yourself , the life before drugs and alcohol took you down. I will always be grateful to this beautiful secret in the country
    JF
      Potters House was an answer to faithful and diligent prayer. God has used this ministry to save my loved one and I will forever be grateful.