Amethyst Recovery Center

2749 SW Port St. Lucie Blvd, Port St Lucie, Florida, 34952
With over 75 years of combined experience, our staff is uniquely qualified to guide you through the recovery journey. Instead of transitioning from one treatment facility to a separate intensive outpatient treatment center, clients will stay with Amethyst for the duration of their treatment. From the first day of treatment, clients will form bonds with staff and with each other that will last through sober living and beyond. This continuity of care allows for a deeper level of trust and understanding between clients and their therapy team.

• Privately funded facility, does not accept state funded insurance programs
  • JCAHO Accreditation
  • "A+" rated by BBB

• Individualized Treatment

Some facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.
  • Trauma & Associative Awareness Therapy (AAT)

Associative Awareness Therapy (AAT) uses the brain’s innate ability to adapt to change in a healing way, essentially “retraining” the brain to respond differently to familiar memories of trauma or pain.

• Luxury

• Samuel Kesaris
    Samuel KesarisChief Executive Officer
    Samuel Kesaris is originally from Gaithersburg, Maryland. He attended college at the University Of Coastal Carolina. He specializes in communications and management. Samuel is a licensed health insurance agent. He has experience working in the fields of health insurance, business management, and drug and alcohol treatment. Sam has been an active member of Alcoholics Anonymous for over 8 years and has helped many young people struggling with addiction issues throughout our community. He is thrilled to be a part of Amethyst Recovery Center and looks forward to assisting many addicts on their journey to recovery!

Financial Details

• Financing options available to those who qualify

Amber
Amethyst Recovery Center has completely changed my life. The wide range of Emotional support and services has allowed me to address my trauma and addictions in a safe, healing space. I\'m grateful to the staff for giving me the support and on harder days the motivation to make the necessary changes. And the food... Oowwieee! Ryan, Jessie, Matt & Alegna ALWAYS ROCK! Some of the best food ever!!! I\'m grateful beyond words for the facilitation of the services rendered to me! Janet (Mama Janet) gave me comfort of home along with a heart felt relationship & Johnny G. is sure to take care of whatever concerns you may have while in treatment here. There are many more I\'d love to name but they know who they are! The staff has been amazing, Love you Guys and thank you for the continued support
Hafsa
I can say this place saved my son’s life, he is another person and the doctors and nurses are amazing. I don’t have complains only thankful day and night. If you need a place to send a love one, this is the place. The attention, the calls to let me know how he was doing the one and one with therapist, patient and family member was amazing.
Tamara
I am the spouse of a pt that was treated here for over 2 weeks. Their admissions people answer phone promptly & are very good at communication. Unfortunately, once they have your insurance info the communication & responsiveness is ZERO. I am on my husband\'s HIPPA, which means legally I\'m entitled to any and all info regarding his treatment. NO communication at all with any therapists or counselors involved in his treatment. My husband was scheduled to leave 5 days ago. On the scheduled departure day, i received a phone call that additional treatment was recommended & if he (pt) transferred to another facility, there was & i quote, \" a 98% chance he would never relapse, ie abuse alcohol, drugs again. Felt very pressured to agree.. When I called numerous times, asking for a return phone call, one of 2 things happened. Only option was to leave a voice-mail for clinical director, who never bothered to call back ( several messages left). Other options , ie press 1,2,3 rang & rang & no options to leave message. I called admissions number today which was answered after 1 ring. Explained my disappointment & after 30 minutes or so my husband called. While I has happy to talk to my spouse, that is completely NOT the point. When I called after hours tonight, automatic option was to press X & be given nurses station. Rang & rang & again no option to leave voice-mail or request a return phone call. I am a physician & this is NOT standard of care. I am convinced this place is a SCAM. Their website touts dual diagnosis, again medically very relevant. They do NONE.
Tomas
All about the money is an industry down here in South Florida for profit
Tonya
I would recommend this place to anyone. Top notch! Only shame was at my stay they discontinued PHP and IOP.....I loved it there.