All Points North Lodge
2205 Cordillera Way, Edwards, Colorado, 81632
Whether you’re looking for trauma therapy, addiction treatment, or mental health work, All Points North Lodge exists to bring healing to dysfunctional behaviors and their root causes. For you or your loved one, there is hope – no matter the past. Via telehealth counseling or in the beautiful mountains of Colorado, our expert team offers custom-curated treatment selected for each individual and personalized for your needs and goals. With whole-person care, your story matters, and you’re more than a medical chart. We offer opportunities for physical, emotional, and spiritual health. We focus on families. If you’re staying 28 days or longer, we offer your family members a weekly therapist appointment too. Our trauma-integrated treatment goes beyond trauma-informed care to tackle addiction, trauma, and mental health by addressing the root causes instead of just the symptoms. With our custom-curated care, your personalized treatment plan is made specifically for you – based on your needs and the therapies that are right for you.
- Deep TMS for Depression and OCD
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Mountainside Location for Privacy and Comfort
- COVID-Conscious Treatment
- Onsite Gym & Personal Training Packages
- Indoor & Outdoor Pool
- Privacy in Treatment
Trauma Therapy & Mental HealthAll Points North Lodge accepts clients who are struggling with mental health or trauma—with or without the presence of an addiction. Mental health and trauma therapy are offered at the residential, PHP, IOP, and OP levels. Even in the absence of addiction, unresolved trauma can be crippling. Whether it manifests as PTSD, anxiety, depression, attachment disorders, codependence, or some other diagnosis or dysfunction, there is hope for healing. The team at APN Lodge is dedicated to helping you confront past trauma, resolve it, and finally move forward with direction and fulfillment.
Substance Abuse & Dual DiagnosisAPN Lodge is about much more than symptom management. With a heavy trauma integration, drug and alcohol treatment at APN Lodge looks below the surface to examine the root cause of dysfunctional behaviors and patterns. Therapy modalities include CBT, DBT, group work, family-focused treatment, psychodrama, experiential work, inner child work, post induction therapy, and more. After extensive assessment, treatment plans are custom-curated for each unique client. Levels of care available include residential, PHP, IOP, and OP. Social detox is offered at the Lodge, and higher levels of detox can be coordinated through APN Lodge's partnership network.
Telehealth: Virtual IOP and Outpatient SessionsAddiction treatment, mental health, and trauma therapy are now available remotely through APN Connection: All Points North Lodge's exclusive telehealth app. Address the heart of the issues, find professional support, and make serious progress from the comfort of your own home. We are accepting clients for virtual IOP addiction and mental health programs. Individual and group sessions are also available. For more information or to see what your insurance may cover, contact the team at APN Lodge today.
Custom-Curated CareAPN Lodge is committed to person-centered, custom-curated care. Every residential client gets a one-on-one psychiatric evaluation with our staff physician. We carry out a comprehensive and reliable battery of indicated evidenced-based tests, assessments, and interviews that thoroughly examine all aspects of a guest’s condition – psychologically, physically, and spiritually. A one-on-one interview allows us to assess the biopsychosocial status of each individual. Evaluations also help to assess the origins of substance abuse and any indication of a dual-diagnosis.
Family InvolvementAt All Points North Lodge, we are intentional with clients and their families. If families played a role in the circumstances surrounding the problematic behaviors, families must now learn healthier roles that lead to healing. After all, when clients go home, they go home to family. Our family-focused treatment guide both clients and their families to a deeper understanding of the emotional consequences which accompany addiction, mental health, the recovery process, and finding a new normal.
- Residential Neighborhood
Meet the Staff
- Lana Seiler, MSW, LCSWLead TherapistLana is a licensed clinical social worker and a Lead Therapist at APN Lodge. Lana places a high value on “holding space” for guests to process their experiences and begin to heal. She is a champion of holistic and scientific mental health and addiction treatment, helping clients fight for their development of a healthier view of themselves, others, and the world. Those hard-won results are her greatest reward. Lana was born and raised in Delray Beach, FL and received a double BA in political and social science from Florida Atlantic University in 2008. After moving to New York City and completing a yoga teacher training program, she discovered a passion for somatic processing and effective trauma treatment. Lana returned to Delray Beach in 2010 to earn her master’s degree in social work from Florida Atlantic University and was selected for a clinical internship at the VA in West Palm Beach where she gained valuable clinical experience working with veterans suffering from severe and persistent mental illness. Since graduating and gaining licensure, Lana has attended numerous trainings and read extensively on treating developmental trauma in adults with or without co-occurring disorders. She has trained in EMDR, Clinical Hypnotherapy, Neurolinguistic Programming and Risking Connection, Internal Family Systems methods, AEDP, Neurolinguistic Affective Relational Model and completed a six-week intensive trauma therapy training led by Bessel Van Der Kolk. Lana recently relocated to the Vail area and loves time spent with her partner of four years and puggle named Lily.
- Lisa Orraca, LMFT, MATelehealth Clinical DirectorLisa Orraca joins All Points North Lodge as the Clinical Director of Telehealth, continuing her years of experience as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in California and Colorado. She is excited to work with a dynamic, experienced team of clinicians and expand family support for all clients receiving treatment and therapy through All Points North Lodge. For school, Lisa earned an MA in Clinical Psychology from Antioch University, Los Angeles. She is also CPR-certified and has completed trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy and parent-child interactive therapy training. In 2015, Lisa interned as a marriage and family therapist and group facilitator at a Los Angeles treatment center. Since then, Lisa has worked in private practice and treatment centers as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. She is highly experienced in trauma-focused therapy, addiction recovery, addiction within family systems, and relationship enhancement skills. Lisa’s commitment to helping each client comes through a no-nonsense, direct, solutions-focused approach that resonates well with many. She is truly here to help. She shares that the most rewarding part of her job is helping clients who have struggled in recovery or relapses as they navigate the path of long-term recovery. In her free time, she enjoys hiking, camping, and snowboarding in the mountains of Colorado, as well as fostering animals whenever she can.
- All Points North Lodge accepts self-pay clients and out-of-network PPO Insurance. Please reach out to speak to one of our representatives for further financing options.