Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital - Center for Addiction Medicine

1650 Moon Lake Boulevard, Hoffman Estates, Illinois, 60169

Financial Details

• Some Financing Available

Chris
Although this facility may be good at what they do, I would highly recommend NOT using tthem. Aside from losing the patient belongings, the case mgr. would and could not effectively communicate. After a 5hr intake, I was told it would be 3-5 days for my family member. 9 days later I was told he was discharged, a 1 1/2 hr drive I was told to turn around, couldn’t even see him. Next day, I did not call, just showed up. While being told EVERYONE in authority was in a meeting, I demanded to see the complete charts while I was waiting. THEY DID NOT LIKE THAT... It wasn’t 5min before the program AND patient advocate directors with me saying how sorry they were. Bottom line, in 20 min they found a transfer facility that wasn’t available the prior 5days. Had they not lied to me, I wouldn’t have a problem, but the POA should be informed every step of the way. Look, anyone can feed a boatload of Valium to relieve alcohol withdrawal symptoms. Please do yourself a favor and don’t make it this place. Be well 😊
Tim
Knowledge of staff, hard to park at the facility. Everyone was addressed equally
Good facility.
Clean, good staff, offer lots of programs Follow up was poor I believe the program was successful while my sister was enrolled in it, but I think she was released too soon. She ended up relapsing.
Allison
Cleanliness. Nice intake counselors Holistic treatment. Subject matter of sessions is weak and vague. Not specific to addiction. It seems that they're treating every patient with exactly the same spiel. I don't feel that the hospital is well tied with their referral sources or that the information about treatment. Is completely understood by their intake or their counselors nor is it well explained. The subject matter seems to be redundant in sessions and the binder and clipboard notetaking is ridiculous