Addiction Treatment Center

810 W Cedar St, Girard, Kansas, 66743

Robin
    ATC saved my life. No nonsence program. You get exactly what you give. I have bee clean 3 years now.
    Treatment was good
    PS
    Caring, knowledgeable about transition options in area, nutrition program, family participation, Family Family participation is good but needs to be more. More exercise programs and organized social experiences that teach clients to have fun without addictive substances. Was a positive experience for our family.
    My stay at ATC was excellent. The first time i went there was for 28 days, i went to halfway house in Joplin Mo, then i left there for Branson Mo. After 6 mo clean i went to work for a Recovery Center as a detox tech. I wasn't ready for that big of a leap, and I relapsed 2 months later. ATC took me back and after completing another 28 days, they kept me on for another 2 months in reintegration til I got my feet under me. I owe ATC my life, and I thank God every day I wake up for ATC! A counselor ROCKS!!!!
    I know several people who say their lives have changed for the better thanks to the staff and programs at ATC. They are great at offering social support and counseling. Girard is a small town and funding for ATC is limited. I can imagine they would love to offer more services to help clients if they had the advantage of more funding. ATC is the only inpatient addiction treatment center in Southeast, KS. Even though clients don't have many options in southeast KS, they still receive quality care from the staff at ATC. Staff are respectful and understanding. ATC does not feel like a prison or a hospital, it is a safe place to recover and take back your life.