Ace Opportunities

6009 High St., New Port Richey, Florida, 34653

Angelina
ACE Opportunities was the best opportunity I could have ever prayed for! The program gave me a structured environment, life skills, and access to numerous amounts of resources and assistance. Finding myself and getting on my feet was such a rewarding process and I came out to be a much better and stronger person than I ever imagined. I was equipped with the tools needed for success! The relationships and the sense of camaraderie in the environment contributed to my dedication and perseverance as well. Our peers would support and encourage each other as we grew and matured through the program. I will have a life long relationship with ACE. I am extremely grateful for my time there and I highly recommend!
Kathryn
This place is a opportunity
Kathryn
Very supportive successful an amazing
Kathryn dolan
Ace opportunities changed my life I was addicted to drugs for over 12 yrs. I can say today I have my life back this place has changed me for the better I learned job skills house skills resources an self esteem I built a support group also known as my family I am truly blessed to say my kid is back in my life I am a manager at my job an I have my own place I am far beyond grateful for this opportunity they were there for me when no one else was they tough me how to live, an help me find my way back into the community an being a productive member of society
They offered meetings and together time.The program didn't properly address my loved ones true issues and she failed the program. The program seemed to be more about getting money than helping people. All but one of the girls in my loved one's class has failed and is back on drugs or has been incarcerated again for drug related offenses.