7 Summit Pathways

1910 Orient Rd, Tampa, Florida, 33619

Blessed
I am so grateful I trusted in 7 Summit to start my recovery journey! When I checked myself in to their PHP program, I was so depressed and never thought happiness would be possible for me ever again. I just didn\'t want to drink or use anymore. I wasn\'t expecting the caliber of treatment and positive impact 7 Summit would have on my life. The majority of the staff have first-hand experience with addiction and are in recovery themselves so I felt they really understood what it\'s like to be an addict or alcoholic. I felt truly cared for by each staff member and made lasting relationships with some of them. I believe everything happens for a reason and I know I was meant to find 7 Summit and my long term recovery with their help. Thank you Doc, Nurse Debbie, Krystal, Dave, Aaron, George, Jill and everyone else!
P.C.
Don’t go here if you are LGBTQ! I felt very threatened staying there, especially when the Director of Administration told me I might be better off at a more diverse facility, and she referred me to a treatment facility in Fort Lauderdale that had a bigger gay population. This place will not support you if you LGBTQ+. Go somewhere else that is a metropolitan area.
Nancy
Their "program" was good (if only they followed it themselves). There were to many egos with who started working there.They specialized in tranference with their own emotions, and they did a poor job of keeping track of the client's money. They have a good program. Staff does not follow their own program rules, etc. Employess son't have enough clean time...and think 2 were in "relapse mode" themselves.