Treatment You Can Trust
Experience the AdCare difference
At AdCare Treatment Centers, your treatment is focused on research-based clinical and support services that are intended to most effectively help you as you address your drug and/or alcohol addiction as well as any co-occurring mental health issues with which you may be dealing.
- Medical DetoxificationDrugs and alcohol have widespread effects throughout your body, including but not limited to the addiction and/or physical/psychological dependence that develops with substance abuse over time. Many organ systems are affected by addiction and will react to withdrawal. The term “medical detoxification” means that there is a trained and licensed medical professional onsite to monitor your vital signs and protect your physical and emotional health as your body goes through withdrawal.
- Family ProgramResearch shows that the odds of successful, sustained recovery from addiction are far higher when family members and loved ones are involved in treatment. Drug and alcohol addiction often have genetic roots, whether related to substance abuse, mental illness or both. Family dynamics also play a role and, often, family members are the first to realize a loved one has developed an addiction. Also, it’s important for family members to understand and embrace the lifestyle changes that are required to sustain recovery.
- 12-StepThe term “12 Step Program” describes a way to recover from addiction that is based on the model developed by Alcoholics Anonymous. Many drug and alcohol treatment centers base their treatment on 12 steps – the first three of which are situational, the next four addressing the practical issues created by the addiction, followed by two steps focused on making amends for hurting others. Steps 10 and 11 involve a deeper examination of the previous steps and the final step is focused on helping others avoid and recover from addiction.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)The focus of cognitive behavioral therapy (also called CBT) is helping people to understand the thoughts and emotions that underlie their addiction with the goal of learning new, healthier and more productive ways to understand and express themselves.
In the event of a relapse at any time post-treatment, American Addiction Centers, Inc. will provide qualified individuals with up to an additional 30 consecutive days of treatment at one of its facilities at no additional cost to you. Some people think of it as a treatment guaranty – to us, us it’s our brand promise.
*Terms and conditions may apply, and results may vary.
Patients: We screens all patients prior to admission to determine personal travel history, potential exposure, potential contact with someone who has traveled to areas of concern, any direct contact by the patients with persons diagnosed with COVID-19, and any symptoms of illness. Those who screen positive will not be admitted to treatment. Those who screen negative will be eligible for admission.
Staff: We are committed to ensuring staff at our facilities are not infected with COVID-19 virus. Staff who have traveled to areas of concern, have been in contact with someone in these areas, have been in direct contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or shows any signs of illness are asked to follow the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, which dictates 14 days of isolation with no symptoms from the time of contact.
Services & Treatment
- Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment
- Safe Medical Detox
- Addiction Focused Healthcare
- Inpatient Residential
- PHP / Day Treatment
- IOP / Intensive Outpatient
- Telehealth Addiction Treatment
- Outpatient Therapy
- Coronavirus Testing