Yellowstone Recovery

154 E Bay St, Costa Mesa, California, 92627
Yellowstone Recovery offers affordable substance abuse treatment in the heart of Orange County, California. The residential rehab provides a full continuum of care, including detox, residential treatment, outpatient care, sober living and aftercare. All programs are 12-Step based and focus on healing the mind, body and spirit. Once treatment is completed, clients will reenter the “real world” with the tools necessary to live a productive and fulfilling life in recovery.

• Daily 12 Step Meetings
  • Written Assignments & A 12 Step Sponsor
  • One-on-One Counseling

• Drug & Alcohol Detoxification Program

Yellowstone Recovery offers non-medical detoxification. Our compassionate staff supervises clients around the clock while they detox from alcohol, opiates, prescription medication and many other drugs.
  • Residential Drug & Alcohol Treatment Program

The Yellowstone Recovery residential treatment program is highly structured.

• Oceanfront

Pablo
I was here when i was 18 years old. Now im 24. Today Im Grateful although I didnt stay sober upon me leaving Yellowstone; the place was really Kind to me and a blessing to my life. I am now going on 4 years sober... Best thing i can say is that if you are looking to get sober dont expect massages and foot rubs cause when you were getting high im sure you werent doing that for yourself so get ready to work and build up to a disciplined lifestyle .!
Sean
It’s because I got a chance at Yellowstone giving me a chance at a new life in sobriety that I got clean and because of that I have my life back and my kids back in my for ever thankful to Yellowstone
Melinda
I heard about Yellowstone over 10 years ago,but I did not want to go there. They Believed in Family and fellowship and taking direction I wanted to be alone with my \"stuff.\" A year later came the intervention. They took me to Yellowstone because of its long history of success;I wanted to go somewhere where I could have a car, a phone, an ipad etc. none of these things were allowed in the first 30 days. Now that I have a year sober, I have earned my way to the car etc. and I help newcomers at Yellowstone who complain just like I did
Monica
I hated everything about Yellowstone in my first two weeks; the classes, the staff, the counseling, even the one-on-one counseling, the AA meetings. I didn\'t like my sponsor or the assignments I had to write. I didn\'t think it was a very good program. But then, when I realized that I had 30 days sober and clean I started to wonder if this might be the right program. Now that I have two years, I know that without Yellowstone I would never have gotten this far. But if I were new, I would still have lots of complaints. And if I were not sober I would be blaming the program. So if you are not sober, come home. Remember that Yellowstone will always be your family.
PB
Don\'t do it, a very dangerous place to get sober...