Get help today 888-341-7785 or sign up for 24/7 text support.

Westport House Sober Living for Men

162 Kings Highway North, Westport, Connecticut, 06880
Facility Photo

Anyone attempting to manipulate or spam our system or the providers' own listing pages risks having all content removed.
SCR
The place is a dump only interested in your money.
B.F.
After being in and out of many different rehabs, it was at Westport House that I learned how to live a brand new life. The staff was kind, loving, and compassionate. They showed me the way up and out of the horrible rut I was in. They also helped my family understand addiction, and what they needed to do to help me, and themselves. The atmosphere is relaxed, comfortable, and the incredibly supportive! Being able to see their therapists and clinical team was also essential in aiding my recovery. I'm so grateful for the life Westport House gave me.
Ryan
Thanks to Westport house we have our son back! Can't say enough!
PF
Having worked in this industry for years, specifically in community outreach, I know the challenges of finding quality sober living for those discharging from residential treatment. I work very closely with our continuing care team on where we send graduates of our program and I can say confidently that Westport House is at the top of our list. My team and I spend hours vetting SLE's all around the northeast and we are extremely particular in where we send our graduates. It is true, there are a lot of sober living homes and communities that are not well managed and operated, and some that are even unethical in their practices. I can say having personally worked with the Director and Westport House for over two and half years that we are 100% satisfied with their services. The owner is friendly, a good communicator, and very serious about maintaining a well run sober living home. We've had clients stay at Westport House and they've all expressed their satisfaction with us and shared their wins of living in such good homes. They are structured, well kept, and motivate their clients to engage in their community while also working on their continued recovery. He makes the process of enrolling people into his homes seamless, which is incredibly important. Transitioning from residential to sober living is a very crucial time in recovery. If you’ve been in this industry for a while, you recognize that you cannot help people who don’t want it and invariably family members will blame the facility and leave disparaging remarks on message boards but I cannot say enough about how great our experience has been with Westport House!!!
rf
Westport House has given our family the relief we needed knowing that our son was at a place that will get him back on the right track. I can't say enough about what they've done and the progress our son has made since his admittance!