Westbridge Recovery Center, Inc.

4107 Acorn Ln, Porter, Texas, 77365
Our highly skilled and qualified staff of clinicians, psychiatrists, recovery technicians, and house managers are trained to develop and implement a unique plan for individuals willing to recognize, overcome, and proactively react to the precursors causing addictive behaviors.

• 15-Bed Facility
  • 3:1 Staff to Client Ratio
  • Houston's Luxury Addiction Recovery Center

• Outpatient

Outpatient treatment describes all addiction treatment that is not residential. Patients live at home while undergoing rehab.

• Executive

• S. Carol Garza
    S. Carol GarzaMPA, LCDC, AADC / Program Director
    Carol has developed multiple Addiction Recovery Programs over the last 20 years. Carol is an expert in the field and utilizes her empathy and relationship skills to assist others in their journey back to sobriety.
  • Jake Gatlin
    Jake GatlinClinical Director - LCDC
    Jake is a U.S. Navy Veteran and a proud American. Jake is an expert in Addiction Recovery and has worked hand-in-hand with many specialists in the Houston area. Jake wants to help individuals by giving them the tools to conquer their addiction.

Financial Details

CS
    To anyone, and everyone who is considering this program for themselves or a loved one should apply immediately without hesitation. I’m a former client of the Westbridge Recovery Center who can honestly share my personal experience with the hopes that it will encourage another to take advantage of the care that they offer. Westbridge recovery center has not only saved my life, but they also saved my relationships with my family, and children. When I came into the program I was not only in denial that anything could help me at that point, but I also didn’t believe that any of the relationships I had severed could be amended. Thankfully, I was wrong. The staff not only greeted me with a warm welcome, but every day took the time to reassure me that I was in a safe place that I could consider home. The establishment in itself is not only beautiful, designed specifically for the appropriate needs of an addict, but also clean and well-maintained. West Bridge Recovery Center is always considering and taking account for individual client needs making adjustments with the consideration of everyone in the residence. The counselors are not only on a level to where you can consider them trusting, non-judge mental, but eventually you feel as though they are your family. With this being said it can be misconstrued by the client that they are not your typical therapist or psychiatrist but little do you know they are more capable than you could ever imagine. I say this because my experience was incredibly along the lines of exactly what I needed to make adjustments in my life and progress towards mainstream day-to-day needs. With that being said, by the end of my program it seems as though I blinked and became the young woman that everyone around me could see I could be. I now have the tools, the credentials, and the personality to be confident in my sobriety, and in myself. I can only imagine the places I will though. This entire program, & the recovery center are a godsend. That is a God of your own understanding;) #letgoletgod #thankfulbeyondexplanation
    Sam
    Westbridge Recovery Center has metamorphosed from a 10 bed luxury sober living home into Houston�s premier 15 bed residential treatment facility. Our continued care program provides life-long assistance. Our qualified specialists develop a life-long Continued Care Program uniquely designed for each individual. Structured around the concept of Motivational Interviewing by choosing techniques, strategies, and skills to bring about change. Once trained in empowerment sessions, you will harness your personal strengths and conquer your weaknesses. Westbridge Recovery Center is limited to 15 clients. This facility is just the beginning of many more to come.