Get help today 888-341-7785 or sign up for 24/7 text support.

Water Gap Wellness Inn

288 Mountain Road, Deleware Water Gap, Pennsylvania, 18327
Facility Photo

About Water Gap Wellness Inn

Our holistic approach to wellness is designed to restore balance and re-calibrate the mind, body and spirit through a combination of masterfully-planned clinical sessions and extraordinary outdoor experiences.

Facility Location

4.1
(8 reviews)
    4.3
    3.9
    4.2
4.0
Heather
Went there for an online gambling addiction and gambled the entire time I was there. I took out three loans and lost $25,000 in the two months I was there. I emailed them last year and nobody responded. On a good note, the therapists were amazing.
2.7
Jordan
Run Away, run away, run away. One of the most volatile and toxic places I've ever been. Really cater more towards substance abuse than mental health. The therapist and counselors are awful human beings.
5.0
Alyssa
Watergap Wellness CHANGED MY LIFE!! It is truly an exceptional facility in every way. The staff are awesome - they are all super experienced and knowledgeable but also are some of the most caring and compassionate people I've ever met. It meant a lot to me that the staff showed a clear genuine care for my recovery and well-being. Apart from the quality of treatment/staff, the facility itself is just truly amazing - it is located in a gorgeous area with scenic views of the Poconos mountains and is very spacious with a TON of amenities: hiking, golf, a fitness center with Pelotons, a music room, a massage room, a beautiful outdoor pergola for yoga and meditation, tons of lounge areas. I could not have a more raving review of my experience here and am so thankful for Watergap Wellness for providing me with such a meaningful and positive recovery experience I will forever cherish.
3.0
Ryan G. Amann
Water Gap Wellness truly is phenomenal
5.0
JJ
My time at Water Gap Wellness was life changing. I had daily access to medical attention from Dr and regular individual sessions with my therapist. I was able to work through so much, and I feel the best I ever have about my future! If they would let me, I would stay at Water Gap forever. The food is great with variety and vegetarian options. The bedrooms are huge and come with big TV's and Hulu, Amazon Prime, and fast internet. There are lots of living room areas to lounge or watch a movie with others, and right out the back door is the golf course and the most incredible sunsets you can imagine...and the Appalachian Trail is literally right next door too. In every way, Water Gap Wellness really is exceptional.