Get help today 888-341-7785 or sign up for 24/7 text support.

311 N. Robertson Blvd., Beverly Hills, California, 90211
Facility Photo

About Rapid Detox Center By The Waismann Method® / Alcohol And Opioid Treatment Specialists Since 1998

Waismann Method Opioid Addiction Treatment Specialists, has been the leading Rapid Detox Center since 1998. Although the center is world renowned for providing the best anesthesia-assisted rapid detoxification, other medical opioid detox methods are also available. Rapid Detox treatment is performed by a Quadrupled Board-Certified MD with 20 years experience in accelerated opioid detoxification. Patients are admitted to a private room of a full service, accredited hospital for a few days, followed by a few more days at our exclusive recovery retreat.

Facility Location

Anyone attempting to manipulate or spam our system or the providers' own listing pages risks having all content removed.
Mark
This is the best rapid detox out there. Actually I don’t think there is a better opioid treatment program anywhere. Just an awesome treatment all together .
Andy
Life savers. After 12 years of being a slave to addiction I can actually say I am done! A week in California with these guys and your life will change.
Jessica
I will be forever grateful for these people saving my nephews life. He has been struggling with drug addiction for so long. in a little iver a week, he came home and looks like a new person. I feel something has changed this time and I thank the Waisman Method people.
Serge
After a failed attempt of rapid detox in Florida , I finally found the Waismann detox in California. Today is 3 months that I completed the treatment and I am forever grateful to Dr. Lowenstein, Claire Waismann and the whole team.
Official Facility Response:

Thank you for your feedback. We often hear that patients have a bad experience in Florida because there are no overnight cures and patients should never be promised something unobtainable. We are glad that our comprehensive hospital and aftercare program helped you achieve your goals.

Sam
The experience cannot be matched. From the intake, to the procedure, to the aftercare at the retreat, I could be more pleased. During the procedure I was made aware of each step and what to expect. I felt safe and that there were precautions taken to deal with any situation that could arise. The staff at Domus was outstanding from the chefs, to the house keeping staff, therapists, massage, house staff, I can\'t can\'t say enough good things.