Vogue Recovery Center

4122 N. 17th St., Phoenix, Arizona, 85016
Vogue Recovery Treatment Center is a comprehensive multi- level substance abuse treatment center for adult men and women whose primary diagnosis is chemical dependency. We believe in treating the individual with a holistic program, offering individual therapy and case management, psychoeducation, group therapy, and evidence based neurocognitive treatment modalities (Brain Paint neurofeedback, Cranial Sacral/Polarity) . Clients entering treatment meet with our medical doctor within hours of intake and continue to be monitored and assessed with weekly visits for the entirety of their stay. We have registered nurses and licensed vocational nurses on staff to work closely with our medical team to provide the safest physician assisted withdrawal symptom management protocols possible. Clients will also meet with our psychiatrist on an as needed basis to address their mental health needs. Therapy is provided by our clinical team, headed by our Executive Clinical Director, Steve Longhi, LPC, LISAC. Our team of professional case managers and experienced Behavioral Health Technicians also provide 24-hour support to ensure that clients experience a nurturing and safe treatment process. Vogue Recovery Treatment Center utilizes a blend of treatment modalities that include cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavior therapy, Systems theory, Trauma Focused - CBT, and Motivational Interviewing; craniosacral and polarity therapies and neurofeedback; in addition to traditional 12 Step recovery, to encompass the needs of each client.  We encourage family participation and assist each client in formulating a comprehensive discharge plan that provides the best chance for long-term sobriety.

• 36-beds
  • 5:1 Staff to Client Ratio
  • Body, mind & spiritual healing

• Client & Family Support Groups

Group therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.

• Executive

• Dr. Mark Carter MD
    Dr. Mark Carter MDMedical Director
    Dr. Mark Carter MD - Medical Director Dr. Mark Carter is board certified in Internal Medicine and is a Specialist in Phoenix, Arizona. Having more than 17 years of diverse experiences, especially in INTERNAL MEDICINE, Dr. Mark Carter affiliates with many hospitals including Abrazo Central Campus, Green Valley Hospital, St Luke's Medical Center, Abrazo West Campus, and cooperates with other doctors and specialists.
  • Steve Longhi
    Steve LonghiClinical Director
    Steve received his Master’s Degree in Counseling from Chapman University, specializing in Professional Counseling. He is dually licensed as a Professional Counselor and Substance Abuse Counselor. Steve worked as a counselor for the first 12 years of his career where he was a supervisor and held several clinical lead positions in inpatient and outpatient settings specializing in the treatment of substance abuse and co-occurring disorders with a trauma informed care emphasis. He completed the Gestalt Institute of Phoenix two-year program obtaining a Diploma in Gestalt Therapy. He is also experienced in supervising clinicians working with families, children, adolescents, the seriously mentally ill, and special needs individuals. In 2006, Steve went into Clinical Supervision and became a board approved clinical supervisor with the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners, he has over 11 years of successful leadership experience running several outpatient programs and a residential treatment program. Throughout his career, Steve has had multiple administrative experiences ranging from creating policies and procedures to program creation and development.

Financial Details

Colby Rooney
I had a loved one at this facility, went to pick her up and was told by Nick that she was discharged and waiting outside. I went outside to look for her and couldn’t find her anywhere. I drove around the streets of Phoenix aimlessly for 30 minutes to search for my recently sober sister. Terrified and worried I was crying and in a frazzle. A few minutes later my sister called me from inside the facility stating that she still in there and waiting for me. I was very upset. Not very good communication among staff members in this facility. I would not recommend.
Mike
I was fortunate to go through Vogues inpatient treatment program. The treatment was fantastic the staff is very caring and attentive!!! As I progressed through my treatment, one-on-one counseling and therapeutic sessions and groups were all very informative and geared towards understanding my addiction and ongoing recovery. I would not hesitate referring anyone I know to Vogue recovery.
Josh
Good program
J.C
This place was a bad show. Showed up already detoxing like they said I should do I could be medicated right away. I ended up having to wait two days before they even got my meds in and all they kept saying was they were sorry and were trying. They couldn't care less about you they just want that insurance money like most treatment centers. They say they are better because they are smaller but dont let that little lie fool you. Also the food sucked. If they call the food they serve there 5 star I guess mc Donald's is a ten star restaurant. Also you stay locked up in the same building for 30 plus days besides on Saturday when you get to go on a "outing" for 2 hours. Other than that you dont ever leave the building and it's not that big. All you have to do to kill time is smoke and watch tv.. you may not believe me when I say this place sucks, but all the reviews you see about this place are all by the employees which are all friends by the way so they are more interested in talking with one another and what they are gonna do after they get off.. ... again dont believe me but when you go there and everything I've said is true dont say you weren't warned!!
E. W.
Safe, loving, healing, effective. Clinical and Medical staff are exemplary. Staff really cares. They are a new location with a well established company and are still developing the yoga and fitness components.