Get help today 888-341-7785 or sign up for 24/7 text support.

Vista Taos Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation Center

259 Blueberry Hill Rd, El Prado, New Mexico, 87529
Facility Photo

About Vista Taos Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation Center

Located in beautiful Northern New Mexico, Vista Taos Renewal Center is a residential treatment center for adult men and women struggling with chemical dependency and the co-occurring disorders that often accompany addiction. Our balanced, integrated approach and intimate setting allow us to provide a level of personalized care essential for long-term recovery and sobriety. Addiction is a multifaceted disease afflicting the whole person. Our model balances each client’s medical, psychiatric and therapeutic needs with their personal journey of recovery. At Vista Taos Renewal Center, our residential treatment program is tailored to the individual needs of each client. We offer a beautiful southwestern setting at the base of Taos Mountain. Each quiet and comfortable semi-private room has their own bathroom and private patio area with expansive views of the surrounding mountains. Our accommodations, combined with the daily guidance and support of our staff, inspire clients to begin the journey toward recovery and renewal. Each patient is given a thorough evaluation and is provided with an individualized treatment plan. Our highly trained and experienced clinical team and full time medical director/addiction psychiatrist provide a level of care that is unmatched. Services available to each patient include: Medical and Psychiatric directed Detoxification and Assessment, Individual and Group Therapy, included Family program, 12 Step introduction and support, Outside Experiential Therapies including Trauma, Grief, and Loss, Psychodrama, Yoga, Native elements experience, and Relapse Prevention.

Facility Location

Anyone attempting to manipulate or spam our system or the providers' own listing pages risks having all content removed.
Rachel
I had an amazing experience at Vista Taos. The staff is professional and supportive. The level of compassion was amazing. The location of the center is calming and healing. I truly felt a connection with the staff and my housemates.
Kerry
Vista Taos really did save my life. From the moment I walked in, I was met with knowledgeable, understanding and compassionate staff. The doctor, nurses, therapists and staff provided easy to understand education and counseling, and were always available to answer questions or just chat. I wish I had done this sooner! I recommend Vista Taos to anyone who is serious about recovery
Angie
Vista Taos is such an amazing place. It saved my sanity and my life. The staff is amazing.
Lauren
Vista brought me back to life. The food is incredible. The staff is amazing. The program is thoughtful, rigorous and healing.
David
The staff here is incredible. The care and concern that they offer goes beyond expectations. Being that this was my first treatment and I didn't know what to expect. I was treated with respect and dignity through my entire stay here. They are consistent in there work and caring. Thank you to everyone here at Taos Vista. I made life lasting and changing relationships with the people here.