Vanity Wellness Center
- Music Recording Studio
- Gaming Center
- Guest Speakers
Dual DiagnosisMany of our clients suffer from addiction along with mental health issues. Since our goal is to address the underlying issues of each client we are uniquely qualified to help those with Dual Diagnosis, also referred to as co-occurring disorders. We have a Doctor, Psychiatrist, nurse and Masters level therapists on site to address the complex issues of each of our clients.
Partial Hospitalization Program PHPWe use proven and innovative treatment programs designed to fit the needs of a very diverse client base. PHP is the highest level of outpatient care available. We employ a world class treatment team composed of Licensed therapists, certified counselors, Doctors, Psychiatrists, Nurses and registered treatment technicians. Each client is matched with a personal therapist AND a case manager. This personal treatment team will work with the client to prepare an individualized treatment team and will meet regularly to discuss and make changes as necessary based on client progress.
Intensive Outpatient Program IOPAt Vanity Wellness Center each client will have full access to all of the resources that our program has to offer. Our Case Managers can assist clients in aftercare planning, job search, resume building, and life skills, as well as putting together a plan to live a long term health and happy life.
Outpatient DetoxOutpatient Detox programs are custom designed for each individual based on clinical necessity. Our team consists of Doctors, Psychiatrists, Licensed Therapists, Nurses, And Certified Counselors.
Meet the Staff
- Andrew Levander LMFT M.A.CClinical DirectorAndrew Levander, LMFT, M.A.C., is a California and Nevada Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist who holds National certifications as a: Master Addictions Counselor, Certified Chemical Dependency Counselor, Certified Bereavement Counselor, Certified Cognitive Behavioral therapist, Certified Internet Addiction and Web Psychology Specialist and is a Workplace Mediation Specialist. Andrew developed the first residential treatment program specifically serving adolescents who struggle with self-injury and has run programs for self-injury, process and chemical addiction and associated behavioral disorders. He has over twenty-four years of experience in adolescent, adult and family psychotherapy and fifteen years of national/international teaching in the field and study of addiction, social work, counseling, family systems and social service management Andrew was the recipient of the Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health Service Innovations Festival Award; “Enhancing Treatment Quality through Program Innovation”. He was featured on Oprah, The Dr. Phil Show, The John Walsh Talk Show, NBC News, CNN, and a special on E! Entertainment as well as featured in Time Magazine, The Boston Globe, The Los Angeles Times and many other national media outlets. In 2002 and 2010, a documentary on Andrew’s unique treatment program aired on the Discovery Channel. Andrew is currently the Chief Clinical Officer at Vanity Wellness Center where he continues to be of service to those in need of compassionate specialized care for the treatment of addiction, trauma and mental health.
- Mona Roberts MFTProgram DirectorAn experienced CEO and Program Director with excellent management skills and strategic planning. Before her position as a program director at Vanity Wellness Center she was the CEO of Mona Roberts Production Inc. for 10 years where she organized events at high end Hollywood venues. In 2009 she also created People 4 People Foundation non profit 501c organization with her board of directors which continues to thrive and help families and children in need.
- Dr. Adrian KhouriMedical DirectorDr. Khoury graduated from the Universidad Eugenio Maria De Hostos Escuela De Medicina in 1986. He works in Sun Valley, CA and 3 other locations and specializes in Forensic Psychiatry, Internal Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Khoury is affiliated with Pacifica Hospital Of The Valley. Dr. Khoury is the Medical Director of Vanity Wellness Center and sees clients weekly. Dr. Khoury takes the time to listen to each client and work with them to develop a sensible treatment plan and make adjustments as necessary.
- Hilario Vasquez CADC 2Case ManagerHilario is a seasoned clinician with over 8 years working in treatment with a wide range of populations and treatment settings. He is a certified addictions counselor dually accredited (CADC-II/CATC-III) and soon to have his master’s in social work from Cal-State Northridge (CSUN). He has led youth programs such as juvenile drug court (JDC), the juvenile justice crime prevention act (JJCPA), and the gang intervention and prevention program (GIP). Hilario maintains ethical integrity while using his wide knowledgebase of evidenced based practices such as CBT, DBT, seeking safety, motivational interviewing, and solution focused therapy. Hilario is a master of group facilitation of all kinds including client-family groups and an excellent case manager linking clients to resources beneficial to personal life enhancement. We are privileged to have Hilario as part of the awesome team that makes Vanity Wellness Center the best out-patient treatment center in Los Angeles.
- Partial payment plan with up front deposit may be available in certain cases. Please call us to ask for details