Valley Recovery Center of California

2221 Fair Oaks Blvd., Sacramento, California, 95825
Valley Recovery Center of California (VRCC) knows that no single addiction treatment is suitable for everyone, and works closely with each client to develop a personalized treatment plan that’s comprehensive and sustainable. The facility’s client-centered, whole-person approach to drug and alcohol addiction treatment introduces residents to new habits, rituals and wellness techniques in a safe and therapeutic environment. Offering a blend of traditional treatment values and evidence-based technologies, VRCC provides its clients with an array of tools and techniques to build a solid foundation for long-lasting recovery.

• Relapse Prevention
  • Community Meeting
  • Family Weekend

• Intensive Outpatient (IOP)

Patients who undergo intensive outpatient treatment continue to live at home and sometimes go to school or work while participating in a highly structured treatment protocol that is focused on ending substance abuse. Programs vary in terms of how much treatment patients receive, how often and for how long. Some facilities design individualized intensive outpatient treatment programs.

• Average Location/Amenities

• Brenda Cline LMFT, LAADAC, CADC II
    Brenda Cline LMFT, LAADAC, CADC IIPrimary Therapist
    Brenda brings extensive experience working in acute psychiatric setting with dually diagnosed adults. She brings over fifteen years experience in the treatment of chemical dependency, 10 years in trauma informed treatment, and 5 years working with eating disorders. She has providing training in Professional Ethics and Confidentiality, Adolescents, Raves and Club Drugs, Parenting, Gender Responsiveness and Trauma based treatment. Her most recent conference presentation was at the Native American School on Alcoholism and Other Drug Dependence in Albuquerque N.M.

Joseph
I set up a check in date, did all my preliminaries over the phone, had everything set to go. I was ready to make a change in my life. I confirmed that my insurance covered in house, live in treatment for at least 30 days. Yes. Yes. Yes. I was told I had a bed and my insurance was confirmed. I was staying at my connect\'s house and left on bad terms because I was told numerous times I had a bed and it was all good to go. I got to the check in office and after waiting for 2 hours they told me i was only qualified for outpatient treatment. I confirmed with them numerous times because I knew once I left the place I was staying I would not be able to come back. Now I was homeless and had no way to get to outpatient treatment. This place is a scam. Do not waste your time with this unethical shit place.
Recovered a year
    Don't go to the IOP! Staff thinks they know how to help people, but they're not qualified. Sober living is terrible! Bedbugs, thrives, dirty, zero supervision, and if you don't have a car you'll have to walk 4 miles to an AA meeting round trip. 10 if you need NA. 1% success rate. Much better places if you really want lasting recovery. Don't let this money grabbing business fool you.
    Djo
    I’ve never felt so supported or listened to with my anxiety and depression problems. Adjusting was a little rough at first, and insurance tried to deny me, but everybody worked on showing how much I needed to be here.
    Ke
      DO NOTTTT GO TO THAT PALCE OR SEND YOUR LOVED ONES OVER THERE. ITS A HORRIBLE PLACR TO BE IN.
      Extremely positive experience at Valley, I was treated with respect and compassion from every member of the Valley staff, I was a little nervous about my stay and not sure what to expect? but after my meeting with my counselor, I felt at ease and completely comfortable, great group meetings to help you understand your addiction, several outside speakers came in that have overcome they’re addictions, very motivating and gave me hope that I could to. I would with no hesitation recommend Valley Recovery to anyone and I have, extremely clean facility and the food was off the charts.