The Owl's Nest

2528 W. Palmetto St., Florence, South Carolina, 29501
At the Owl’s Nest, residents are more than just a number. If a resident is still struggling with dependency after their scheduled program is completed, they are encouraged to remain with the Owl’s Nest until they feel comfortable enough to return home. During both The Short-Term Intensive and Long-Term Programs, residents attend group sessions that encourage them to discuss their experiences and how they plan on achieving sobriety through the Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous. The Owl’s Nest staff provides unique insight and advice during these sessions because the program staff all went through the exact same issues.

• Vocational Rehabilitation
  • One-on-One Time With Staff
  • Small Group Settings

• Individualized Treatment

Some facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.

• Private/Secluded

Financial Details

• Less than 60%

TCM
This place is all about the money. Programs are ineffective, and the staff is inept at best. The night manager kicked my grandson out in the middle of the night.I understand he broke a rule, I have no problem with them making him leave. My grandson was court ordered to be there, he had an ankle bracelet on, so instead of informing law enforcement, he was put on the street. He was charged with trying to escape, and is now facing 3 years in prison. Thanks.
Chad
    Finally...a recovery facility that focuses on the real problem and offers a real solution! This place has already changed my life and for the first time in a long time I am extremely hopeful for a happy..healthy..successful future!
    Karl
      Outstanding rehabilitation center. Great staff who have been there, relate and mentor people wanting their life back. Facilities are perfect: live and learn with just the necessities. We got our daughter back...very greatfull!
      J
        What a damn joke. 6,800.00 for 28 days?
        db
          I cannot rate this place as I was not the addict i can however tell you that my son was going to die, it was not a matter of "if" but a matter of when. He fought me with everything he had to turn around and take him home, I had to ask the men to get him out of my car so I could leave. I just knew this was going to be the same outcome with him waking away as the other places I took him. I know it was 1st God who finally answered my prayers, I give him the glory! I also give the glory to his angles that work at The Nest.if not for each and everyone of them I believe today I may have been without my son. I want to thank each and everyone for the support for my son. I also want everyone to know I pray for each person that comes though your doors may they find the will and strength needed for a full recovery. I want anyone who reads this to know there is help however, you have to want it, you have to put in the work and except the love and support you are offered. I pray many people find peace completely healed from their additions. 1/18/2019