Get help today 888-341-7785 or sign up for 24/7 text support.

The Haven

Language Services

Facility Vaping Policy

Ancillary Services

Show More Treatment Center Details

Anyone attempting to manipulate or spam our system or the providers' own listing pages risks having all content removed.
Johnna
I stayed at the Haven inpaitent for a year in 2016. And a few months in IOP after that. I've been to multiple rehab programs before this, none working for me. The Haven saved me. I'm so grateful for them. 7 years clean in 2023.
Sheryl
I started my recovery from alcohol addiction at The Haven July 2021. I’ve never been to a residential rehab. At first I didn’t think this was for me but decided to try for a week. I had no court order to be there. I chose to go there for help. Being there has changed my life. I’ve learned so much about myself and how to stay sober. The staff was professional and compassionate. I was literally soaked with alcohol. I was physically and mentally in bad shape. I stayed 60 days and am now 5months clean and sober. I’ve gained knowledge and support to recover. I never imagined I would feel healthy and happy again. I do now. I left with so much more insite and tools to continue living a safe and sober life. I even lost 30 lbs without trying. Every class, activity and meal was healthy and helpful. I’m proud of myself and thankful I had this place to go to.🙏
Irene
Best life changing experience as I am now 526 days clean and sober! Excellent program!! Best staff ever!!
Irene
Best life changing experience I have had. Been a hard core drug addict/alcoholic for over 28 yrs. and this place changed my life. Im now clean and sober for 526 days thanks to the Haven. If you have to keep calling to get through to someone or get a return call then do it!! Show how bad you want it and the rest will fall in place.
Cheryl
    The Haven provided me with a safe, encouraging and comprehensive environment in which to change my life. The Staff are smart, empathetic and knowledgeable, most of whom have and employ first hand experience of addiction and the results thereof. If a woman WANTS to address and change her life the tools, support and examples are provided for the recovery process here. The emphasis is on the person as a WHOLE. Dual/ Multi diagnosis is determined, recognized and addressed with both respect and efficacy. It wasn't always EASY for sure but the community here inspired and uplifted me. They saw the Woman inside the beat up shell and more importantly helped ME to see myself as a survivor, strong and capable. I was blessed to be here when I needed it the most.