The Evergreen at NorthPoint

13037 NE Bel-Red Rd, Bellevue, Washington, 98005
Our facility is fully licensed and we pride ourselves on providing a safe treatment environment for our staff and clients. The property has been completely remodeled to offer a clean and spacious experience for drug and alcohol treatment, and we look forward to helping you and your loved ones regain control and independence in your life.

• Partial Hospitalization (PHP)
  • 40 Beds
  • 12-Step Based

• Client & Family Support Groups

Group therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.

• Average Location/Amenities

• Erica Lopez
    Erica LopezLCSW, LCPC/ Director of Clinical Services
    Erica is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. She graduated from Boise State University’s Advanced Standing Social Work Program in May of 2013. Erica’s professional background has been in substance abuse, crisis intervention, family therapy, trauma therapy, vulnerable population advocacy, and working within the LGBT community. She finds passion in getting to the underlying cause of ongoing struggles for clients. Erica consistently works towards encouraging and motivating clients to seek ongoing change in life to better their circumstance. Erica continues to contribute to, and advocate for, the addict and alcoholic recovery community. She finds that working in this field is not only rewarding but life changing, as well. Erica is excited to continue to grow professionally within NorthPoint Recovery.

R.D.
    Great place for aftercare recovery. The staff is truly caring, kind, and patient. If you or a loved one has a problem with drugs and/or alcohol do yourself a favor and go! It can change your life!
    Destiny
      i attended northpoint and ashwood in idaho and if evergreen is anything like ashwood i would highly recommend then to anyone seeking longterm sobriety in bellevue.
      Cr
      Wonderful staff that was committed to doing all they could for my recovery, I highly recommend this facility!
      Tom
      The sister facility in Boise is a great place really helped me in my recovery process the facilities communicate with each other often.
      Madison
      I started attending Evergreen at Northpoint in June of 2017, when I left Northpoint in Boise. I went through PHP, IOP, OP, and now I am in relapse prevention. I can honestly say that Evergreen saved my life. I was in and out of these rooms upon arriving, and I am now coming up on one year clean. This is the most amount of clean time I’ve had in 10 years! This program not only helped me stay sober, but the staff always went to extra mile to make sure our needs were met and educated us as well as encouraged us to continue to the path of recovery. I would recomend this place to anyone because of how much they helped me.