The Center — A Place of HOPE

547 Dayton Street, Edmonds, Washington, 98020
The Center • A Place of HOPE offers authentic, whole-person care for adults with addiction, eating disorder, depression and/or trauma. With a focus on mind/body/spirit wellness, treatment plans are tailored for individual needs. Recovery unfolds in a beautiful, natural setting, away from the pressures of home, aided by the support of an inclusive community of counselors and peers. An active alumni program also helps with aftercare support and reintegration into life post-treatment.

• Luxury Condominium-Style Apartments
  • Whole-Person Care
  • Individualized Treatment Plan

• Process Abuse Treatment

Not all addictions involve mood-altering chemicals. The term “process addiction” describes the unhealthy use of behaviors (including eating, gambling, sexual activity, shopping, internet use, etc.) that has spiraled out of control and into the realm of addiction.
  • Holistic Therapy

Facilities that offer “holistic therapy” see and treat patients in the context of their entire lives and health status. They treat the “whole person,” not just the addiction.

• Private/Secluded

• Dr. Gregory Jantz
    Dr. Gregory JantzFounder
    Early in his career, working with individuals suffering with eating disorders, Dr. Jantz uncovered a disconnect in treatment options available to people who were hurting. His work revealed that often patients suffered from depression, addiction, and other disorders. As a result, he found himself compelled to dig deeper, developing a multi-disciplinary treatment approach that would care for the whole-person instead of the just the symptoms. His “whole-person” approach to care changed the treatment world. Today it is credited with dramatically improving the effectiveness of treatment for those suffering from disorders.

Financial Details

• Financing Options Available

Sherri
Matt Gandall was truly amazing and help me work through so many of my under lined issues. Katie Ferree help me so much with understanding why i was able to sleep and she asked all right questions that made me feel comfortable. Katy Myers is truly amazing she gave a lot of helpful tips to better control me binge eating and also really supportive.
Pat
Everyone I met at the center was so nice and welcoming, the staff and the people going here. It feels like a community and a really safe place
Ashley
There were 3 special people here that I want to thank. Nick, each time I was really struggling with something that I felt like I couldn\'t get through on my own, I had a session scheduled with him within a few hours. Each time he helped me walk through my problems, and taught me to use the skills I was learning. France, She was just always there. Her guidance, teaching and even her copious amounts of homework assignments, really helped me rebuild myself. She didn\'t let me avoid what I really wanted to avoid, and instead gave me advice on how to work through what I was feelings, so I could then rejoin my class. Kaitie, She has been incredibly helpful with my weekly testosterone shots. I told her the first time that I have a needle phobia, but that I wanted to learn to give the shots to myself by the time I left the center. She has been very encouraging the whole way, and I\'ve made a lot of progress with calming down for my shots.
Angie
I went to The Center, desperate for anything that could help me, but not really believing that I could be helped. Nothing else worked, I didn\'t know what else to do, or where else to turn to. What I found when I got there was instant acceptance and a beginning to healing. No judgement for who I am or the decisions that I have made. I found myself there. I found my self-confidence, self-worth, and finally I found an understanding of why I am the way I am, which is helping me discover who I truly am.
Helen
They were always on top of things, and I\'m super grateful to them. I know sometime I was a handful, but they always treated me really well, and I respect them a lot. THANK YOU MED TEAM!