Synergy Executive Outpatient
2608 Smyrna Road, Ozark, Missouri, 65721
To empower men in overcoming addiction through individualized recovery and personal growth in an atmosphere that promotes emotional, physical, and spiritual healing.
- Upscale executive treatment for men
- Amenities to include massage, acupuncture,and salt therapy
- Individualized treatment to meet each person's needs
Client & Family Support GroupsGroup therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.
DetoxThough not all rehab facilities offer “medical detoxification,” all people with an addiction to drugs or alcohol will experience intense physical and emotional changes and discomfort as their bodies react to withdrawal of the addictive substance. Many people use the term “detox” to refer to the period of time (ranging from a few days to a week) when the body is reacting to an addict’s decision to stop using.
Meet the Staff
- Paige Tuck, LPC, NCCExecutive DirectorPaige Tuck is the Executive Director at Synergy Executive. Paige has her Master’s Degree in Counseling from Missouri State University and is an LPC, NCC, and a Recognized Associate Substance Abuse Counselor. She has experience in addiction and mental health, and has a background in the legal and medical fields. Paige provides individual, couples, EMDR, and family counseling services to the clients served at Synergy treatment Services. She also facilitates education classes on trauma, mindfulness, relationship issues, parenting, and self-esteem.
- Ann Koetting, LPC, NCCClinical DirectorAnn Koetting is the Clinical Director at Synergy Executive. She provides individual, family, and group therapy, and is available for EMDR and trauma counseling. Ann has an undergraduate degree in Marketing and a Master’s degree in Counseling both from Missouri State University. Ann has worked in the field of addictions since 2007 as both a counselor and the Clinical Advisor at Alternative Opportunities Treatment Services. Ann worked at Missouri State University as an Adjunct Professor in the Counseling Department for 5 years. She is a Licensed Professional Counselor, a Nationally Certified Counselor, and is EMDR certified.