Get help today 888-341-7785 or sign up for 24/7 text support.

Sundown M Ranch

Exclusive Services

Facility Vaping Policy

Ancillary Services

Show More Treatment Center Details

Anyone attempting to manipulate or spam our system or the providers' own listing pages risks having all content removed.
Janie
Sundown is like a resort, and is by far the best inpatient treatment I have ever gone to. Even when I was in denial and was not done drinking and drugging yet, they taught me so much! I would highly recommend Sundown to everyone! Thanks so much Sundown! Today we share 4 years of sobriety, one day at a time! Thanks, Janie
Marcy
I spent 30 days inpatient several years ago and it was wonderful in spite of my shame and fear. I had both individual and group therapy. When I left I never touch alcohol and drugs ever...and I become a counselor myself. Amazing.
Kate
My son went to Sundown. Spent 4 weeks there. I reached out to his counselor with absolutely no response back. My son stopped on his way home and bought alcohol, this is how poor the program was. There was not one follow up call or anything with him or I. Definitely not worth the money.
Rodney
Been in recovery 19 years now since Sundown M. Thanks to all who work there.
Teresa D. Pfister
I went to Sundown Ranch on Oct 8, 2018. It was a very positive and Spiritual experience. Most of the staff were amazing and the Administrators was especially kind and compassionate when my bi-polar mania kicked in. Sundown is not a dual-treatment facility so it was problematic. There was one upper management who was very controlling and condescending that I left after only 8 days. I was not court ordered, so they could not stop me. Fortunately I have stayed sober, but I was especially fragile during those first days, and she was very cruel. My counselor was having personal issues, so our group was left to run itself after the first 5 days. That too was catastrophic. We were all lost, and one girl decided that she was in charge, being manic at the time didn't help, because I wasn't going to take any crap from anyone. This girl was your classic bully. I stood up to her, and she didn't like it. It was not the kind of therapy that one would expect in a treatment center. Aside from those situations, I would have given MC Ranch 5 stars. Sometimes you just have too many Chiefs and not enough Indians. But hey, I am still sober, and kudos to the athletic Director... You were my saving grace when I couldn't hardly sleep (mania). You are so professional , so respectful, and so COOL!!!! I will NEVER ever forget you. I do wish that the Ranch allowed you to mingle with former residents. I would love to have you come and chill at our house on the Ocean... ugh!