Sponsored Facility

St. John’s Recovery Place

1125 North Summit Street, Crescent City, Florida, 32112
Here at SJRP, we pride ourselves on our holistic, individualized, patient-centered approach further utilizing the patients' unique strengths, needs, abilities, and preferences to enhance case conceptualization and treatment planning. This will maximize therapeutic gains throughout the entire treatment experience. St. John's Recovery Place is comprised of Certification Addiction Counselors, Masters Level Therapists, and Licensed Mental Health Counselors utilizing an eclectic variety of therapeutic orientations. This will be based on each patient individual presenting substance use disorders and mental and emotional health challenges. Our therapists integrate a variety of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy techniques, in addition to CBT and other therapeutic orientations. St. Johns Recovery Place integrates a variety of experiential and adventure-based therapies into the treatment experience including, but not limited to, equine therapy, pet therapy, art therapy, and music therapy. St. Johns Recovery Place has proudly developed and implemented a vibrant and successful Neurointegration Therapy Program that corresponds with the patient's individualized treatment plan to promote physical, mental, and emotional healing. St. John’s Recovery Place supports and encourages the implementation of medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for clinically appropriate candidates. Lastly, our case management team works diligently in collaboration with MAP Care Solutions, community partners, modeling the importance of positive and supportive interpersonal relationships, to aid in appropriate, patient-centered, continuing care thereby enhancing each patient's intrinsic and extrinsic motivation on their journey throughout the continuum of care. We are in-network with MOST commercial insurance providers! To Empower, To Provide, To Teach. To Inspire, To Give, To Lead, and To Rebuild

• Equine Therapy

• Mindfulness Recovery Program

We use cutting edge science and training methods to help individuals learn ways to cope more effectively with stress and other triggers for relapse. Daily meditation training and mindful movements are just a part of this life changing program developed here at SJRP.
  • Neurointegration and Brain Mapping Therapy

At SJRP, we use state-of-the-art treatment therapies and evidence-based practices to help individuals struggling with a substance use disorder heal and recover. Neuro integration therapy and brain mapping are highly effective methods of patient assessment and treatment that we offer to all clients that participate in our residential treatment programs. Each client’s custom brain mapping session results in tangible, easy to read, visual representations of their brain. A virtual map that outlines key problem areas or “hot spots,” the brain map is used by both our medical and clinical teams to devise unique treatment plans for each client at our Florida drug and alcohol rehab center.

• Lakeside
  • Wilderness
  • Resort

• Ryan Terry LMHC
    Ryan Terry LMHCClinical Director
    Ryan is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor who has spent the past 10 years helping individuals and families struggling with addictions, mental illness and trauma. With a specialization in mindfulness based coping strategies, Ryan is passionate about helping empower clients to regain balance and control of their lives. While a student at the University of Central Florida, Ryan earned his bachelor’s of science in Psychology and then completed his Master’s degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from the University of North Florida. Since then Ryan has worked as a clinician, advocate and public speaker encouraging holistic recovery and wellbeing. Currently, aspects of mindfulness based stress reduction, relapse prevention, movement-eco based therapies and somatic trauma resolution therapies, have been his main source of clinical interests.

Rehabs 360 Guide

Important Notice

We list thousands of treatment providers throughout the U.S., often including alumni and staff ratings and reviews, and Rehabs.com 360 Guides that provide valuable information for people making difficult decisions. Rehabs.com is not influenced in regards to its ratings or reviews by any treatment center or its sponsors, and we clearly designate advertiser relationships with “Sponsor” or “Ad” or “Advertisement”.

Chelsea
This place has seriously become family to me. I never thought I could become what I am today until I met everyone that worked here. The facility is absolutely amazing. Very very clean .... always very very clean.... the food is phenomenal thanks to the wonderful cooks. My life was seriously headed straight for death but this team worked a miracle and saved me. The entire staff is great and the way they all truly care as opposed to them just doing the job is extraordinary. I was able to fully hand myself over and trust where I was to help me.
ANDY
Great staff, caring therapists, food amazing..group sessions are insightful and will get you the tools and knowledge you need to be successful at recovery
Nicole Levine
The atmosphere at Sjrp is very therapeutic and recovery oriented. The staff really go above and beyond and everyone seems genuinely happy to be there. You can tell they enjoy what they do, which made me feel very comfortable. The facility is very clean. I would highly recommend Sjrp to anyone (friend or family) struggling with addiction and looking to get their life back on track.
Daniel
To whom it may concern, SJRP changed my life with the infinite amount of love and patience they offered to me. The variety of food and activities made me excited for each day that came along. Activities included the gym, equine therapy, horse back riding, NIT/VAT therapy ( which is amazing!!!), painting and reading, meditation, group and one on one therapy sessions. Extra activities include park excursions, kayaking, visiting springs, and the beach. All the staff ranging from the Director of Operations down to the Custodians are there to provide tender loving care for the betterment of each client. I speak from personal experience and this is why I am so grateful for the opportunity to attend Saint Johns Recovery Place.
Maria Illera
Max is the best! I was very scared upon arrival but staff was very welcoming and friendly. Counselors need to adhere to 2 meetings per week policy. I did not receive two therapy sessions per week as I was told I would.
Sponsored Facility