Get help today 888-341-7785 or sign up for 24/7 text support.

Springbrook Autism Behavioral.

1 Havenwood Lane Suite B, Travelers Rest, South Carolina, 29690
Facility Photo

About Springbrook Autism Behavioral.

SpringBrook Behavioral Health System has been dedicated to meeting the complex mental health needs of children, adolescents, and adults within a hospital/residential therapeutic environment. We believe in providing each client with specialized treatment, compassion, and dignity in order for individuals and their families to reach their goals and to fulfill their maximum potential.

Facility Location

2.1
(13 reviews)
    1.9
    2.5
1.3
Millie
I did not have a good experience here.
1.3
John
Not effective plan with medications. Some of the staff was very caring. Too many kids with bad temperament cursing and yelling all day long. Kids where not taken outside much at all. Not many activities.
5.0
Heather
I went to springbrook for a week and they helped me so much everything was great
2.7
Anna
My only concern is the medical staff! The nurses do not respond in a timely fashion nor are they familiar with the patients who have medical conditions! Some of the assistants are not as pleasant to some because they have a no nonsense mentality. The food isn’t the best but it’s not the worst either. They try to incorporate things we like with healthy choices! The social workers and therapist are the most fantastic part of Springbrook! So overall was my experience great no….but I got the help I needed and met some great people and professionals along the way!
1.0
Springbrook is a nightmare and staff there care nothing about the patients. The night shift were incredibly rude and I was afraid to approach them most of the time for fear of being yelled at. They wore dirty, ragged clothes and mostly stayed on their cell phones. I only saw a “doctor” there the first day I was admitted and had a different doctor’s name (whom I never saw) on my ID Bracelet. They never explained the changes they were making to my medications. This was during the height of COVID and people were not tested prior to admission although one man came in with known positive COVID , as per the aides and he was allowed to wander around the general population and no one enforced mask wearing. The building was disgustingly filthy, floors never cleaned, surfaces not wiped down. Although they said the cafeteria was closed due to COVID, we all sat in the TV room elbow to elbow and ate from styrofoam containers. If you care about your loved one, STAY AWAY from this place.