SPARC - Spokane Addiction Recovery Centers

812 South Walnut Street, Spokane, Washington, 99204
Spokane Addiction Recovery Center (SPARC) offers treatment services for low-income or indigent adults struggling with substance abuse issues and co-occurring mental health disorders. Services include intensive, gender-specific inpatient programs, intensive outpatient care, a homeless resource center, Native American support services, family programs and relapse prevention.

• Relapse Prevention
  • Family Education Program
  • Gender Specific Groups

• Dual Diagnosis/ Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment

• Average Location/Amenities

Hope
SPARC has helped me in a million different ways. Every staff member is amazing. They treat you like a person, & they all show compassion & empathy for situations. But they also don\'t sugar coat anything & tell you when your wrong or what you\'ve done is wrong. I never had any problem with my medication given to me. It\'s a house setting which is great, instead of feeling like your in a hospital.. but I feel 110% that I am still almost two years clean because of SPARC. I went there to get better. I listened & learned as much as I possibly could. One staff member told me the minute I got there, \" if you do this right, you\'ll never have to do this again\" & that has still stuck with me. Any negative reviews I feel are people who just weren\'t ready for change or for recovery. Because I was, & still am. & I would recommend this place to anyone. Rosie is outstanding at her work & job. 🙌
PA
SPARC was a wonderful place to do treatment. I received the tools I needed to maintain long term sobriety. They assisted me with housing and other items I needed before I left. The program is very structured and requires you to put in the work. The food is delicious and fresh. I would recommend SPARC to family and friends.
    DONT NOT GO TO SPARC! The staff was terrible except for the Intake woman. Her job is to be nice so she can get people to come there. One nurse is sketchy! They say staff is there 24/7 but that\'s not true because all sorts of shady stuff goes on in there and they don\'t care. What they right about their rehab is not true. There are so many better ones out there!!
    SN
    Not able to use faster acting naloxone shots d/t no qualified pharmacy. The overall experience was strong.
    Caring staff. Lack of resources and time for each individuals's needs. Felt safe and environment was pleasant and enjoyable staff was caring, enjoyed helping clients, listened.