Skyway House

392 Connors Court Suite C, Chico, California, 95926
Skyway House's mission is to treat the whole person —mind, body, and spirit — instead of simply focusing on the symptoms of drug and alcohol addiction. The substance abuse rehab offers a variety of treatment programs — residential, outpatient, and sober living — to provide each client with a level of care that’s both appropriate and effective. Along with individualized treatment plans carried out by a compassionate staff of certified addiction counselors, clients are provided with the invaluable tools and skills they’ll need to maintain a sober and healthy life.

• Recovery Residences
  • Outpatient Program
  • Teen Program

• Out Patient

Outpatient treatment describes all addiction treatment that is not residential. Patients live at home while undergoing rehab.
  • Individualized Treatment

Some facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.

• Private/Secluded

• David Deichler, RAS II
    David Deichler, RAS II Director of Operations
    David Deichler has been working in the field of addiction treatment since 2002. In January of 2005 Mr. Deichler came to work for the Skyway House in the capacity of a residential counselor and over the years has had the opportunity to work in all aspects of our treatment programs including administration. This unique set of experiences has given Mr. Deichler a great understanding of the treatment we provide, the population we serve and a more in depth understanding of addiction and how it is negatively impacting the families and communities of Northern California.

Evan F
Excellent place for true recovery!!! Counselors are great and very professional. Clients are very welcoming and friendly. This place of recovery helped me in multiple aspects of my addiction.
Thomas
I've been in multiple rehabs and this one is by far better then any of the others I have been in.
Rob W.
Skyway House helped change my whole life around and find my inner peace. I recommend this program to the ones that are suffering in their disease of addiction. I am a changed man as the people here have became my family when I had none.
Paul
skyway house is a wonderful non religious fact based program that has a safe environment to help u work through your addictions and core issues to help you to better your thought processes and help u find a new way of life.
K
its all depends on what house your at the skyway house are treated way lower then the serenity house I believe the company it all about money and not really about the people at the skyway house I was luck to have amazing counselors went I went there but from my knowledge they all left the company so that has to tell you something but I\'m greatful go skyway because I am still clean today but really with any rehab it all what you make of it