Silver Ridge

183 Old Turnpike Road, Mills River, North Carolina, 28759
We offer a clinically integrated, holistic program designed to increase each client’s sense of self and their capacity for regulation across multiple domains of life. Our program addresses issues of body, mind and spirit through intensive individual, family and group therapy sessions, psycho-education and holistic approaches. Clients will have the opportunity to engage in equine therapy, wilderness experiences, horticultural therapy, Qigong, trauma-sensitive yoga, acupuncture and meditation. Our comprehensive treatment emphasizes midlife developmental themes of reflection, balance, purpose and meaningful engagement with the world.

• 12 Acres of Secluded Property
  • Spacious Rooms
  • Contemplative Spaces

• Lifespan Developmental Psychology

Life is subject to history and context. Our life experience is multidimensional and multidirectional. Midlife adults enter treatment with a range of experiences. We are best understood when we consider the contextual experiences of each person.
  • Strength-Based Perspective

We operate from the perspective that everyone has the potential to transcend their struggles.

• Private/Secluded

Vivian
Silver Ridge changed my life and i will be forever grateful. The staff is awesome and they taught me so much. I would recommend Silver Ridge to anyone.
Tracy
When I was there it was amazing but the follow up care is really lacking never once did the follow up care coordinator contact me nor anyone from Silver Ridge
William
This is a top notch facility. They helped free my son from years of drug and alcohol addiction.
DK
This facility is only in it to make money. Not effective treatment and when the patient needs them for repeat treatment but doen't have monitary means they turn their back on him.
LB
    This facility is amazing. I have worked in the substance abuse treatment field and I sent my own Mother to Silver Ridge to recover. It is a top notch facility all around and I highly recommend it.