Get help today 888-341-7785 or sign up for 24/7 text support.

Serenity House

312 Balcones Dr, Fredericksburg, Texas, 78624
Facility Photo

About Serenity House

Serenity House has been providing high quality drug and alcohol treatment to individuals for more than 30 years. The residential rehab offers each client the opportunity to break free from the chains of addiction through a combination of therapy, 12-step recovery methods, education, and family intervention. From medically-supervised detox to a supportive aftercare program, Serenity’s comprehensive continuum of care is designed to address every aspect of early recovery and help those struggling with addiction reclaim their lives.

Facility Location

5.0
(1 reviews)
5.0
Tabatha
The way they help you work the first 5 steps while you are there is great, they even encourage you to get a sponsor...even helping you find one. The way the faculty relate to your addiction...EVERYTHING! As with anywhere, it's the addict's that are not serious about getting sober, as they can take away from others...I am sober three years, without Serenity House, I would be in active addiction! They helped me to start a new life, showed me God, and inspire me to keep going one day at a time. I am friends with the team that helped me today...it is real, hope is real!