Get help today 888-341-7785 or sign up for 24/7 text support.

Serenity House

150 Orange Street, Abilene, Texas, 79601
Facility Photo

About Serenity House

Serenity House provides tailored, individual treatment for each client, with an emphasis on identifying and targeting the root cause of the addiction. The facility promotes A 12-step, cognitive behavioral therapeutic model to encourage life enhancement and paradigm shifts, and works to equip patients with the important mental, physical and emotional resources necessary for their recovery.

Facility Location

Anyone attempting to manipulate or spam our system or the providers' own listing pages risks having all content removed.
Debbie
I was there in 1997. I’m here to say it changed my life forever. I’m still clean in 2024 and my daughter, 11 years old at the time has given me three grandsons and we all attend church together. They are my fruits from freedom from addiction.
Ross
While Serenity House as a treatment center saves lives and is very exceptional in what it does, their Serenity House Legacy Sober Living has gone drastically downhill. Appliances remain broken for over a year. Air conditioner/heater units in the residential rooms are non-functional and have remained broken for years. I have lived there three years and so far two staff members have gotten into relationships with clients and had to leave. Furniture is in disrepair. Clients have very few rights and few recourses to address any issues. Management only seems to care about getting paid. Serenity House as a treatment facility is EXCELLENT, while its Legacy House sober living is NOT
Damon
Unfortunately due to a Family emergency I was not able to stay for residential treatment but the 4 days in detox was a very good one! For a state funded place I was really impressed! The staff was very respectful, the place had a peaceful atmosphere, the food was good (salad bar ever day). Plenty of snacks, if you needed to make a phone call it was never a problem and freedom.i would definitely recommend this treatment center... P.S. I'm still sober Praise God!
Destiny
They helped me do for myself what I could not do alone.
Tracey
    Oct. 2016 will be 2 years since I went to serenity house.what an amazing place. The staff are wonderful.I truly appreciate everything you all have done for me.