Serenity Gardens Inc.
5830 Cohasset Way, San Jose, California, 95123
We believe that in order to fully address and treat one’s addiction, we must be mindful and treat the whole of the client – their mind, their body, and their spirit. Through a combination of various recovery principles and holistic approaches, we strive to provide every client with the highest quality care possible. We acknowledge that each client is unique and we understand the importance of the quality of care that clients receive, which is why we make sure that the clients are surrounded with dedicated staff and counselors who genuinely care about helping each and every client be happy and healthy. We also provide each client with a strong support system, which continues even after a client has left the program, since we know that recovery is an on going process.
- Small group intimate setting
- Weekly Therapist meetings onsite
- Family groups with a therapist
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)The focus of cognitive behavioral therapy (also called CBT) is helping people to understand the thoughts and emotions that underlie their addiction with the goal of learning new, healthier and more productive ways to understand and express themselves.
Individualized TreatmentSome facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.
- Residential Neighborhood
Meet the Staff
- Amy Dalli, RADT-IChief Operating OfficerAmy fell in love with nonprofits when she was only a teenager. Inspired by her volunteer work, Amy quickly developed a deep passion for helping those struggling with addiction. This resolve stuck with her through college, leading her to major in Addiction Studies at William Jessup University. With her experience in residential treatment settings, Amy provides support to Serenity Garden’s clinical and administrative teams.
- Mary "Claire" McDonaldTherapist InternClaire recently relocated to the Bay Area from Los Angeles after completing her MA in Psychology with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy at Phillips Graduate University. She is passionate about helping individuals and families in recovery create positive and lasting change, while reconnecting within. Over the course of her career, Claire has worked with many adults struggling from co-occurring disorders (mental health and addiction), substance use disorders, and gambling use disorders. She specializes working in group Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) techniques to help improve emotional regulation and increase interpersonal awareness. Claire works under the supervision of licensed therapist Christopher Gunst, LMFT #85043
- Financing Available