Get help today 888-341-7785 or sign up for 24/7 text support.

Sedona Sky Academy

3090 E. Coronado Trail, Rimrock, Arizona, 86335
Facility Photo

Anyone attempting to manipulate or spam our system or the providers' own listing pages risks having all content removed.
Jackson
I sent my daughter here a few months ago the staff has neglected her, they didn’t show her any emotional support she complained that they focus on all other kids, they didn’t focus enough on the ones who needed it the most it emotionally drained her we pulled her from the program because she’s been there 10 months and has shown no emotional progress. They focus on nothing but fixing family’s and not enough on the kids mental health. Please do your research before you send your child here. Amen
Hannah
Please do research on Outpatient programs before you consider inpatient. Many residential treatment centers are only here for your money. I endured severe psychological and emotional abuse at Sedona Sky when I was 14 and 15. I was groomed by house staff and other staff members and was fully aware other girls were undergoing sexual abuse but was unable to report it. I was denied a phone and access to my family, and all of my communication with the outside world was censored. I am 20 now and I suffer from C-PTSD because I was sent to Sedona Sky. Do not send your daughter here. I beg you.
Calista
It’s crazy because all the parents think it was an amazing experience for their children, but I’m reality, we were all too scared to tell our parents what it was really like. All we wanted was to get out of there and never revisit the awful memories it gave us. Only now, years later have I told my family the traumas I still have. Nightmares of waking up there and them telling me I never left... it’s not a place to send your children. Please if you, as a parent, really care for your child’s health both mentally and physically then i suggest you find a better place...
Ally
This boarding school had malicious intents. They gave no to little care to any of the patients, and only cared for their parents money. I was a student who attended this school for mild anxiety and trauma. This school gave me PTSD and I only have nightmares about ever going back to this place. Once my parents realized how poorly treated everyone was, they took me out ASAP. The education here is a joke, there is very little staff, and aggressive students that can\'t be handled.
VS
Sedona Sky is not a rehab. It’s a place for teenage girls to get therapy for many issues facing them. My niece is attending And the therapists are amazing and the communication with families is Beyond good. This is not a lock down school - it’s like an East coast boarding high school that has a regular classes including honors classes. The girls are constantly off campus taking road trips and volunteering. My niece enjoys going to the gym that is off campus. So far, Sedona Sky is more than helping our niece. We are pleased. I suggest touring this school if you are looking for a safe place for your girl.