Scottsdale Recovery Center

10446 N 74th St #150 , Scottsdale, Arizona, 85258
Scottsdale Recovery Center aspires to set a whole new standard for long-term success within a demographic that is all too familiar with the horrors of addiction and relapse. In helping younger adults to identify their skills, rebuild their hopes, recreate their lives and rejuvenate their perceived values of their life’s journey, we WILL make history…one addict at a time, one family at a time. And while some have said that failure can be a learning experience, we choose a new way, a way of unwavering dedication and unbridled ambition toward success, recovery, joy and love! – WELCOME TO SRC!

• JHACCO Accredited
  • BBB A+ Rating for 8 Years
  • Luxurious, Private and Confidential

• Holistic Therapy

Facilities that offer “holistic therapy” see and treat patients in the context of their entire lives and health status. They treat the “whole person,” not just the addiction. Scottsdale Recovery Center believes in an individualized treatment process utilizing holistic, traditional and non-traditional treatment modalities.
  • Dual Diagnosis/ Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment

These two terms describe a person who is not only addicted to drugs or alcohol, but also has a mental or emotional illness, such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, etc. Scottsdale Recovery Center treats patients with dual-diagnosis or co-occurring disorders, providing psychiatric treatment, in addition to, drug and alcohol rehabilitation services.

• Executive

• Chris Cohn
    Chris CohnFounder/CEO
    Chris Cohn holds a Masters Degree in Addiction Counseling, (MAC), is a LASAC (Licensed Associate Substance Abuse Counselor), NCRS (National Certified Recovery Specialist) and has a Bachelors Degree from the University of Arizona – Go Wildcats! Being in the recovery field himself, Chris brings strength, hope and inspiration to the organization as well as a strong desire and passion to help people get and stay sober. Chris was born and raised in Arizona and is well connected in the recovering community. Chris went to Brophy College Preparatory then graduated from the University of Arizona with a Sociology Major / Psychology Minor. Chris wanted to continue his education and study addiction more thoroughly, so he attained his Masters Degree in Addiction Counseling from Grand Canyon University. Apart from being the Founder and Owner, he is highly involved in the therapeutic processes; utilizing his personal journey through recovery as well as his education. Chris is in this business for one reason: To help the still suffering alcoholic and addict get and stay sober. Furthermore, his ability to think outside the box and employ the best network of licensed therapists, substance abuse counselors, sober coaches, detox doctors, medical doctors, Interventionists and psychiatrists ,opens the door to an all-encompassing recovery program that goes far beyond just Inpatient Drug Rehab. The programs implemented are all PROVEN to keep people sober and attain life-long sobriety. We give you the tools needed to get and stay sober; the willingness, acceptance and ones ability to surrender must come from within.
  • David Larimer
    David LarimerProgram Director
    David Larimer possesses the desire to go above and beyond all expectations to ensure client satisfaction and strives to keep our treatment centers “Sanctuaries For Sobriety.” David is committed to helping people stay sober and is a huge asset to our organization. His love for his fellow employees and the clients are paramount in Davids ideology to try to fix the drug addiction epidemic; to not just put a band aid on it and say its healed. Healing takes time and David, as well as our Clinical Directors, have developed a world renowned long-term treatment program here at Scottsdale Recovery Center. David brings to the table tremendous business and recovery experience, passion, commitment, honesty and integrity. He has been in the substance abuse field, in many different capacities, for the past seven years.

Financial Details

• Financing Available

Kevin
I am happy to say that 10 months ago I walked into a group of strangers, not having many expectations other than from myself. Was I wrong! From that time and every time I have since then, I have felt welcomed, warmth, support, and Love from everyone. I can say that I look forward to just stopping by and saying hello, although most of the time it’s for continued support through therapy. I found the wisdom and knowledge that they imparted on me was so much more than just tools to stay sober and live a happy fulfilling existence. I like to think of it as a long journey, through knowledge, empathy, and yes to get called out on bul….t! I have met so many people in therapy and see the impact each and every one of the staff have on these people, not least on me. I am so happy my first rehab experience was at SRC, they are truly wonderful and can’t thank them enough. I am so grateful and appreciative.
Kelly - 5 YEARS SOBER
First and foremost, I do not have words to say how much SRC changed so many lives for the better and it all started with \"little ol\' me\"!, including my children, my family, and those who I am now able to help because I have found my passion because of SRC. The staff is amazing and second to none. You get tough love when you need it and a shoulder to cry on when you need it. My recovery was the catalyst for so many amazing changes. I came in broken and abused, I had turned to alcohol over those I really needed and those who really needed me. They helped me as a trauma survivor to remember who I was and helped me to relight my fire. I set the example and my brother also turned to SRC, after multiple attempts at other recovery centers. Combined we have 8 years of sobriety! Both of us although older, are near completing our degrees and have dedicated our sobriety to helping those who struggle with addiction. Never give up hope if both of us, who noone thought would get better can do it, so can you! Get sober your first time at treatment as I did at SRC. We both owe our bright futures to the help our family received together from Scottsdale Recovery Center.
Karrisa
Scottsdale Recovery Center seems to be disorganized as mentioned on previous review, Multiple attempts to get insurance claims, had to get attorney to follow guidelines. When we dropped off our loved one, there was communication with our family. One week into rehab communication was very intermittent and strange, our loved one said \"needed space\" and isolated. Was asked to pick up our loved one from 28 stay with no discharge guidance or any type of plan on what to do. Trying to contact our loved one\'s therapist at SRC with no response, smelling drug use after 2 weeks out of rehab, I was told to stop contacting the therapist and our love one is fine and not to attend family resources. Additionally, this rehab has a very high rate of rehab clients moving in and hanging out together, last we checked with 12 steps, new recovery should avoid this. High rate of relapse with SRC. They do not use clean communication. They also have client start 3 new medications at the same time and when family states mental status is strange with not remembering conversations, I was told my loved one is fine. A very scary place to have your loved one to attend. I would recommend to skip this facility.
Chanel
My 30 days with SRC at the Miller house residential location has been over all a great experience. The staff and housemates were so welcoming when I first got to the house. I had never done any treatment like this before and I always felt safe and cared for while living there. The house felt very comfortable and had many activities to keep us busy on our down time. With the help of the BHTs, guest speakers, doctors, nurses and counselors, I feel like I chose the best place for me to continue my journey in recovery. If someone I come across is in need of help to recover from an addiction, I would say this is my number 1 choice.
John
I was fortunate to have found Scottsdale Recovery Center to help me overcome my addiction to alcohol. At first I was attracted to the beautiful, well equipped facilities, but I quickly discovered that the helpful professional staff and the techniques employed in small groups to be far more effective than methods employed by other treatment centers I have reviewed. Treatment is tailored to each participant on an individual basis for maximum impact. Management is so conscientious that even the CEO is personally involved in your care. Going to Scottsdale recovery was a lifesaving decision.