Rocky Mountain Treatment Center

920 4th Ave N, Great Falls, Montana, 59401
Our philosophy is centered upon recognizing addiction as a chronic, relapsing brain disorder characterized by compulsive use of drugs and/or alcohol. Treatment requires a holistic approach based on a biopsychosocial model of care. This includes the physical, emotional, behavioral, family, social, and spiritual needs of the client. Within Rocky Mountain Treatment Center, our clients are engaged in real life activities and pursuits, allowing each individual to confront challenges, explore ideas, and build their foundation for a flourishing and comprehensive lifestyle of recovery.

• Equine Therapy
  • Recreational Therapy

• Individual Counseling

All clients meet with their primary counselor weekly for individual counseling. Additional sessions are provided based on the needs of the client.
  • Equine Therapy

Therapeutic interaction with our horses brings awareness to and helps develop interpersonal skills such as healthy boundaries, recognizing emotions, and equipping clients with the tools to improve damaged communication skills. Our equine therapy program is developed and run by a licensed addiction counselor, certified by the Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship International (PATH Int’l.)

• Residential Neighborhood

• Scott Jaynes, LAC
    Scott Jaynes, LACClinical Director
    Scott has been with Rocky Mountain Treatment Center for 5 years. He received his addiction counseling degree from the University of Great Falls. After working as a Licensed Addiction Counselor for many years, Scott moved into Rocky's Clinical Director position. When Scott has free time, he enjoys fishing, camping, and hiking with his wife of 25 years and his 3 dogs.
  • Dr. Brice Addison, MD
    Dr. Brice Addison, MDMedical Director
    Dr. Addison attended Mayo Medical School and Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Medicine. He is board certified in internal medicine and addiction. Dr. Addison has worked in long-term care since 1984. He is also a member of the Great Falls Symphonic Choir and the American College of Physicians. When he has free time, he enjoys skiing, hiking, mountain biking, bicycling, opera and the symphony.

Financial Details

• Financing Options Available

Jon
My experience at RMTC was a great life learning experience. First I had to come to believe I had a problem and then the staff could do what they do best. Not only did I get the help to treat my addiction I also learned a lot about my character defects that I didn\'t realize I had. This was tough to come to terms with but the more willIing I was to work on myself no matter how painful or uncomfortable it made me feel the more I was able to get out of the program. I am still sober and clean 7 months later and I am constantly working on becoming a better person. The staff and TA\'s are amazing people. The food was top notch. The equine therapy something I was skeptical about but it did wonders for me. I highly recommend this treatment center. My only advice to anyone going would be to push your ego aside and be ready to do whatever is asked of you no matter how much it eats at your ego or pride. If you are willing to dig deep inside yourself you will gain a tremendous amount of insight on what makes you tick and and how to curb it for the better. It will put you down the right path to continue to better yourself for the rest of your life. Jon T.
Deborah
They should not detox clients, almost killed our son. Out do his detox as part of 30 day treatment. I sir ace paid up front so did he, then 1/2 way through demanded $2000.00 more. DO NOT RECOMMEND this place at all.
Ethan
Rocky rehab saved my life. Plain and simple. They helped me get on a track that I couldn’t see myself being on 6 months ago. If you or a loved one are struggling with addiction, I highly highly recommend this place. I looked at other google reviews that said the same thing before going to treatment here and I’m so delighted to have discovered for myself that they were right.
I really don't have anything negative to say about the treatment I received from the TA's and counselors. The only problem I have is that my Indian Tribe refuses to pay for my treatment because I don't live on the reservation. Then the Insurance lady made my mother cry! My mother is a strong woman who raised 3 spoiled brats by herself & held 3 jobs at once. She is lucky my mom didn't tell me for a couple of weeks. For in those couple of weeks, I learned so much at RMTC. Stop, think, and re-think. Thank you RMTC! (and I'm sure that damn insurance lady thanks you, too!).
BY