Right Turn-IMPACT

1209 Liberty Road Suite 102, Eldersburg, Maryland, 21784

Charlie
it was not for me, be ready for jail like living
dw
Counselors, education, they care N/A This program was awesome. The counselors were great. They cared about the clients and didn't look down on anyone. There was always someone available. I was ready to get clean and they guided me and helped me get the help I needed when I left the facility.
df
Great staff!! Positive enviroment Little if any time outside No real exercise options No skill building. Over all I had a great experience..
SNM
Counseling, education, real life scenarios and situations It's not a trip to the spa. This facility deals with the core of addiction without all the frills of an expensive treatment center. There is no gym, you cook your own food and you sleep on thin mattresses, but it's better than prison ... And that's where drugs will lead you if not to treatment ... or death. If you want quality personalized treatment and a place to call "home" when you leave, this is the place. I am celebrating my one year sobriety date next week, and the owner of Right Turn is attending my celebration meeting. At Right Turn, you're a person, not a statistic.