Revival Recovery Services

12350 Indian River Dr., Apple Valley, California, 92308
With Compassion, Conviction and Counseling, Revival seeks to restore ones relationship with Jesus to achieve personal healing and balance.

• Drug and Alcohol Counseling
  • Therapy
  • Discipleship

• Intensive Outpatient (IOP)

Patients who undergo intensive outpatient treatment continue to live at home and sometimes go to school or work while participating in a highly structured treatment protocol that is focused on ending substance abuse. Programs vary in terms of how much treatment patients receive, how often and for how long. Some facilities design individualized intensive outpatient treatment programs.
  • Individual Therapy

This term describes one-on-one therapy, in which a patient and trained counselor, social worker, psychologist or psychiatrist meets privately with a patient to discuss challenges related to lifestyle, work, family and romantic relationships that may have contributed to the development of an addiction.

• Residential Neighborhood

• Ray Perea
    Ray PereaCEO / Facility Director
    10 years of hospital/medical background (supervising, administration, registration, insurance policies, billing, EMT, phlebotomy) and 15 years of corporate management experience. Rays heart is with the men. His priority is to meet each client and help identify why they continue to choose the wrong path.
  • Janet Perea
    Janet PereaExecutive Director
    Janet’s passion for Jesus and pursuit to see men permanently set free from addiction has been the motivating force behind Revival Recovery. As Executive Director Janet is responsible for all financial reporting to the Board of Directors along with community resources, outreach programs and positive social engagement.

Financial Details

• Up to 100%

M.A.
I came to Revival Recovery Services with one hope: that God change my heart from a heart of stone to a heart of flesh as the Lord promises in Ezekiel 36:26. I was a man who had come to believe the lie of a life ravaged by alcohol and drugs that he had no heart left. Revival provided a loving environment, safe from the influences of a world in which my being did not seem to fit. It is by God’s grace through the sacrifice of his only son, Jesus Christ, that I found redemption here. I leave a new man, with a new identity, and a new purpose. I leave here fit with the heart God intended me to find.
A. Diaz
Having come to the end of my rope, I prayed and asked God to send me a miracle. I just happened to be searching the internet for drug rehab services when I saw Revival Recovery Services. I decided to check it out and when I found out that it was a faith-based recovery facility, I just looked up and cried and thanked God for answering my prayers. The staff was amazing and I feel like I am a pretty good judge of character, so I felt like they really cared and I knew that this was my saving grace. I put my faith in God and submitted to the program. My life is not only peaceful but I found out who I was and the feeling of living a clean and sober life brought value back in my life. God restored my marriage and my relationships with my three daughters became more loving than they had ever been. God showed me how to love through the eyes of His Son Jesus. The shame and guilt no longer run my life and God has shown me how to be an example to others to give them hope. I must say to the staff that you have given me and shown me love and I have nothing but love and respect for you both. I will forever be grateful and will thank God every day for the rest of my life. I recommend Revival Recovery Services to those who are lost and looking for the love of Christ and a new lease on life.
Ron
When I first committed to Revival I was a bit apprehensive as to the capability of the services and staff being able to address my particular needs in a manner that would not only educate me in the areas of addiction, but render sure positive therapeutic processes and solutions for getting sober and staying sober. Well, after my first week I was certain that my wife and I had made the right decision in choosing Revival Recovery Services. The treatment and education provided by qualified staff members and psychologists has been both extremely informative and comprehensive. I am grateful to the Lord for Revival as it has truly been just that. my sincere thanks to all member of the Revival team who were instrumental in my recovery and giving me a new network of friends and family. I love you guys!
Judy
Revival Recovery is an overwhelming answer to prayer for our son! After 4 previous stays at many different rehabs, Revival was the first time that our son truly had a heart change to rely on God Almighty to overcome his drug addiction. Everyone there helped him to see his deepest need was a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and that his bondage to addiction stemmed from his deepest need...helping him see all the reasons that drove him to using. The entire staff truly loved our son and have went out of their way for him and our family. We trust them with our only son, which is the highest recommendation we can give. He came home after 90 days a changed man, ready to begin a new life following God, recognizing that his relationship to God is first, and depending on Him. We highly recommend Revival Recovery Services. We love you all. Family Forever!
CB
If you\'re looking for a safe, trustworthy place to care for your loved one, I totally recommend Revival Recovery Services. The team is genuinely concerned for the clients and manage that fine balance of being professional and personal at the same time. It is Christ centered and love centered. The home is luxurious, clean and has a peaceful atmosphere. They do outings and trips and teach life skills too - life changing help in time of crisis.