Renaissance Ranch Treatment Centers
2973 West 13800 South, Bluffdale, Utah, 84065
Our approach to recovery is based on the original 12 Step Program. What makes Renaissance Ranch unique is that we incorporate cutting edge research in to our recovery system. Research that has been carefully vetted and confirmed by our experience with successful recoveries. This means we supplement the 12 Step Program with several different types of therapy including: experiential & adventure therapy, group sessions, and also family therapy resources. We also offer medically assisted detox and recovery options for individuals that meet certain criteria.
- Accepts Most Insurance
- Cost for treatment is below national average
Individualized TreatmentSome facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.
Process Abuse TreatmentNot all addictions involve mood-altering chemicals. The term “process addiction” describes the unhealthy use of behaviors (including eating, gambling, sexual activity, shopping, internet use, etc.) that has spiraled out of control and into the realm of addiction.
Meet the Staff
- Dave Callister, LCSWExecutive Clinical DirectorDave graduated from the University of Utah with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, and a Master’s degree in Social Work. In addition to his formal education, he has been in recovery from substance dependence since 1999. During his own struggle with addiction, Dave found light and purpose through the 12-step program, and has been passionate about sharing the message of hope and healing ever since. He has worked with youth, adults, and families suffering from addiction and mental illness at multiple programs including LifeLine For Youth, Lakeview Hospital, University of Utah Neuropsychiatric Institute (UNI), and Renaissance Ranch Residential and Outpatient Programs. Aside from his work, Dave loves the outdoors, playing golf, spending time with family, and listening to music and playing the guitar.
- Kris Groves, ASUDCProgramming DirectorKris is a Advanced Substance Use Disorder Counselor and has been working in the field of substance abuse since 1996. Kris is the Program Director for Renaissance Ranch. She has worked in general outpatient and intensive outpatient programs. As a volunteer for the Family Home Evening Program at the Utah State Prison, Kris educates women about addiction and recovery. She has been certified as a DUI instructor for the State of Utah. Kris has worked as an anger management specialist and workshop presenter for addiction education. She also presents workshops on addiction and recovery in smaller communities in Utah and Idaho. As a family systems specialist, Kris works specifically with the shame-based family system model that addresses the family needs as well as the needs of the client. Kris’s passion and commitment for people and assisting them in their healing and recovery is a great joy for her.
- Finance options available through third party
- http://www.prosperhealthcare.com/patients/ Site ID: 054804