Recovery Institute of South Florida

1080 SE 3rd Ave, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, 33316
To assist those in crisis suffering from substance abuse and/or mental health issues who are seeking to regain control over their lives through recovery.

• Recreational Therapy
  • Art Therapy
  • Yoga

• Holistic Therapy

Facilities that offer “holistic therapy” see and treat patients in the context of their entire lives and health status. They treat the “whole person,” not just the addiction.
  • Medical Detoxification

Drugs and alcohol have widespread effects throughout your body, including but not limited to the addiction and/or physical/psychological dependence that develops with substance abuse over time. Many organ systems are affected by addiction and will react to withdrawal. The term “medical detoxification” means that there is a trained and licensed medical professional onsite to monitor your vital signs and protect your physical and emotional health as your body goes through withdrawal.

• Private/Secluded

Financial Details

• Financing Available

laura
I just googled RISF because I was looking to reach out about my experience. I’m sad to hear it’s no longer in operation. I came to the facility in 2007 as a reluctant and out of control 19 year old. After a week or 2 of just wanting to go home I finally opened myself up to the experience thanks to AMAZING counselors and eye opening group experiences. My stay here changed my life. For what it’s worth now, thank you.
Dm
    So I actually came here for anxiety and depression ONLY. The first few days were tough but as I started to want to learn I got so much out of it. My brother came here for addiction and relapsed the day he came home but don’t let that shy you away. Everything we did wasn’t bad but I’m sure it could’ve been run a lot better. I would recommend.
    IG
    It's my understanding that this facility has been shut down by federal agents, thank God. I personally know three people who attended this facility. It's criminal how they ran their facility, trapping people who genuinely wanted help but couldn't leave and try to find an acceptable rehab because RISF held a piece of paper that they needed in order to go back to work over their heads. The y are disgusting people who didn't care about their clients with poorly run groups and long waits on a bus to attend their next NA meeting, even if they never touched a drug in their lives
    Karen
    All staff were wonderful, patient and caring. I felt very accepted and comfortable I have learned a whole lot through all groups. This program pretty much saved my life!!
    tw
    I got the help I needed and was treated with respect..Thanks R.I.S.F