Recovery Boot Camp for Men

85 SW 5th Ave, Delray Beach, Florida, 33444
Each member of the Recovery Boot Camp staff is in recovery themselves. We understand what you are going through and where you’ve been, which gives us a unique and valuable approach to rehabilitation for addiction. Our mission is to help you learn the skills you need to overcome your addiction and function as a productive, sober man in society. We provide Residential Inpatient, Partial hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient and Outpatient levels of treatment for drug, alcohol and co-occurring addictions. A combination of rigorous coursework, life skills training, and team-building activities are what makes our program effective. The Recovery Boot Camp community is composed of close mentorships and relationships between peers and staff. You’ll make lasting relationships with other men in the program that encourage accountability during and after rehabilitation. Start your recovery with other men like you today.

• Treatment for drug and alcohol addiction, and co-occurring disorders
  • Rigorous coursework and life skills training
  • Group and individual counseling sessions

• Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)

The focus of cognitive behavioral therapy (also called CBT) is helping people to understand the thoughts and emotions that underlie their addiction with the goal of learning new, healthier and more productive ways to understand and express themselves.

• Beach Community

• Tim Schnellenberger
    Tim SchnellenbergerCEO
    Tim has owned and operated Healing Properties Sober Living since 2002. He purchased the facilities at Healing Properties and began his work in sober living and rehabilitation as a way of giving back and helping others the way he had been helped. Tim has helped dozens of men find recovery and sobriety through the effective 12-step process and “Big Book” coursework used in Alcoholics Anonymous.
  • Lauren Tynes, LCSW
    Lauren Tynes, LCSWClinical Director
    As Recovery Boot Camp’s clinical director, Lauren is responsible for aiding in the development, implementation, and overseeing of all clinical programs at our Delray Beach facility. Lauren graduated from Florida Atlantic University with a Bachelor’s of Social Work and a Master of Social Work. She is an active Licensed Clinical Social Worker through the Florida Department of Health. Lauren has many years of experience participating within interdisciplinary teams to ensure the highest quality and continuity of individualized client-centered care in for-profit facilities and federal government agencies servicing the mental health, substance abuse, and veteran populations. Since early childhood, Lauren has experienced passion for helping people. As a firm believer in truth, Lauren is often times confronting clients with what they need to hear and not necessarily what they want to hear. Lauren enjoys helping clients daily with the use of comprehensive and individualized clinical interventions and will continue to ensure the highest possible quality of care with innovative processes provided by Recovery Boot Camp’s program with an overall focus on the health, well-being, and growth of our clients.

Financial Details

Tim M
From the bottom of my heart. This place really saved and changed my life. I would recommend this place to anyone. Great Staff, Great Counselors. I owe you guys my life!
Mike P.
    I came into Recovery Bootcamp completely broken down to my soul. I was the epitome of a hopeless situation. I was coming in off a lengthy drinking escapade which landed me in the ICU on life support for over a month. The doctors bandaged my wounds but Recovery Bootcamp put me back together again with the tools to never have to live like that again. Today I have a life beyond my wildest dreams. I never thought it was possible but I will be forever grateful to this place and the people who make it up.
    Rjm
      RBC is a great facility and was my first treatment center. I learned a lot about the steps and working a solid program to help with my life outside of the center. I highly recommend RBC for anyone struggling with addiction.
      Danny
        Really love the approach to recovery here. Dive right into the 12 Steps and get back to life as it was meant to be lived.
        Phil
          I have struggled with adiiction for a while and it wasn't until coming to RBC that I was able to move forward and conquer what was holding me back. The staff is great, the facility is amazing, and the community of guys really makes it easy to facilitate an early recovery!