1130 Elizabeth Avenue, West Palm Beach, Florida, 33401
OUR APPROACH We aim to achieve Addiction Recovery For Life by using real-life experiences to address the challenges faced by those who suffer from drug or alcohol addiction. Our program is based on the fundamentals of recovery, which means taking account of the smaller things that truly make a difference, such as treating clients with respect, compassion, integrity and unwavering support. OUR OBJECTIVE We believe that by imparting valuable life skills and promoting healthy lifestyle choices we can assist clients to develop better habits and patterns that will provide improved physical, mental and spiritual well-being. Our job is more than addiction rehabilitation, it’s life transformation, and we’re committed, equipped and enthusiastic about helping clients along their journey out of addiction and into a happier, healthier and more rewarding life. TREATMENT OPTIONS We offer Inpatient and Outpatient services. Our programs include Day and Night Treatment, also known as Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) as well as Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) and Outpatient Program (OP). Our phased treatment approach adapts to the client’s needs accordingly. We focus on assisting clients with concerns related to their progress and maintenance of sobriety while providing both community and family support to ensure that they are able to stay on track with a life free from addiction. OUR FACILITIES At Rally Point, our facilities are bright and welcoming like the Florida sun. We have all the comforts of home and more – not to mention, a pool, hot tub, and basketball court for outdoor recreation. Our newest residence even has a canal in the backyard which is perfect for fishing or just relaxing waterside. We’ve designed our program and facilities to give our clients the tools necessary to achieve freedom from addiction. WHAT TO EXPECT Entering a rehabilitation program can be an intimidating experience. The staff at Rally Point understands this and we are here to help in any way possible. Prior to your arrival, we will go over all of the necessary details with you and work directly with your insurance company to ensure you are getting the proper coverage. When you arrive, you will meet with one of our counselors to determine what kind of therapy and addiction treatment services will be best for your long term recovery. We encourage close family participation throughout the entire process to provide additional support and comfort. We promote a community atmosphere to avoid clients growing to feel institutionalized and our staff members provide 24-hour assistance allowing clients to obtain professional care at any time. A typical day in our drug and alcohol rehabilitation program could include: • Individual Therapy Session • Group Therapy • Family Counseling • Substance Abuse Education • Lectures and Presentations • Twelve Step Meetings • Life Skills Training • Employment or Educational Support • Nutrition Education and Guidance • Personal Time • Recreational Activities As well as the option to participate in holistic and alternative activities including: • Fitness Training • Music Therapy • Art Therapy • Adventure Therapy • Yoga • Animal Assisted Therapy
- Holistic treatments including adventure therapy, art therapy, music therapy and yoga.
- Extremely confidential facilities ensuring ultimate privacy and discretion.
- Small, family oriented environment providing personalized 24/7 care.
Client & Family Support GroupsGroup therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.
Individual TherapyThis term describes one-on-one therapy, in which a patient and trained professional meet privately with a patient to discuss challenges related to lifestyle, work, family and romantic relationships that may have contributed to the development of an addiction.
Meet the Staff
- Michael S. Rogers, MD FAAFPMedical DirectorDr. Rogers completed his residency in Family Medicine at the Hahnemann Medical College Hospital (Philadelphia) in 1982 and joined the faculty at Temple University Medical School as Associate Director of Family Medicine. Following his tenure there he was named as director of Underwood-Memorial Hospital’s Family Medicine Residency Program and served there five years before opening his private practice. As a family physician for over three decades, he has seen firsthand the impact addiction has on people and their families. In the past, he was medical director of an in-patient detox treatment center in Camden, N.J. Today, he continues to work with patients and families throughout their recovery after completing their rehabilitation treatment program.
- Shira Caswell, LCSW, LMFT, CAPClinical DirectorShira Caswell is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Certified Addictions Professional and Internationally Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor. She has her B.S. in Psychology from Florida State University and her Master of Social Work (MSW) from Barry University. Shira has worked in the behavioral health and addiction fields for almost twenty years. She believes all people deserve to be treated with respect and dignity and have the power within themselves to reach their potential and sometimes can use support in doing so. Shira is passionate about creating a peacefully united world, abundant with love and inspiration, where everyone gets that they matter.
- Financing Available