Get help today 888-341-7785 or sign up for 24/7 text support.

Presence Saint Joseph Hospital - Harborview Recovery Center

2900 North Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, Illinois, 60657
Facility Photo

About Presence Saint Joseph Hospital - Harborview Recovery Center

Harborview Recovery Center offers addiction treatment services to adults and teens ages 13 and above. Each program the facility offers has a foundation in total sobriety and adheres to the Alcoholics Anonymous Based 12 Steps of Recovery under the supervision of a licensed addiction specialist. Harborview’s Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) meets four times each week for three hours, during which time clients participate in interactive group psychotherapy or individual therapy and case management, as well as community meetings and family programming. For less severe cases, individuals may partake in Harborview’s Low Intensity Outpatient Program (LIOP), which meets every week for two hours.

Facility Location

Anyone attempting to manipulate or spam our system or the providers' own listing pages risks having all content removed.
Beuford V.Fourte'
Excellent Facility, Program & Staff Caring, Compassionate & Commited I am forever grateful for my experience at Harborview . I gave myself a chance by getting the help I desperately needed at a critical time in my life. I couldn't do it on my own.
Robert
Harborview Recovery Center at St Joseph\'s saved my life and helped me get back on track through AA. I am sober for many years today from alcohol because of their excellent care.
CR
It was a decent facility, but it needed more exercise, leisure and holistic options.