214 North Arizona Avenue, Prescott, Arizona, 86301
Evolving since 1988, Prescott House has become nationally recognized for men needing extended care treatment. Serving as a residential rehabilitation facility for men from all walks of life, Prescott House provides intensive recovery treatment for addiction as well as other life hindering issues.
- Modernized Reintegration Program
- Located in the Heart of Prescott, AZ "Everybody's Hometown"
- A pioneer of love, relationship and sex addiction treatment for men since 1997
Dual Diagnosis/ Co-Occurring Disorders TreatmentThese two terms describe a person who is not only addicted to drugs or alcohol, but also has a mental or emotional illness, such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, etc. Facilities that treat patients with dual-diagnosis or co-occurring disorders provide psychiatric treatment in addition to drug and alcohol rehabilitation services.
Individual TherapyThis term describes one-on-one therapy, in which a patient and trained counselor, social worker, psychologist or psychiatrist meets privately with a patient to discuss challenges related to lifestyle, work, family and romantic relationships that may have contributed to the development of an addiction.
Meet the Staff
- Dayton Turberville, MED, LISAC, CSAT, CMATExecutive DirectorDayton Turberville is a Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor in the state of Arizona, Certified Sex Addiction Therapist, and a Certified Multiple Addiction Therapist. He received his Master of Education with an emphasis in Counseling & Human Relations from Northern Arizona University. Dayton has worked in the fields of addiction and behavioral health since 1999, including clinical and administrative roles in public and private agencies. Prior to becoming Executive Director of Prescott House, Dayton served as our Clinical Director, as well as primary and adjunct therapist.His dedication to the mission of Prescott House and a strong commitment to the clients’ success are indispensable to the overall effectiveness of the program. Dayton’s door is always open to both staff and clients.
- Fred MarkhamMedical Director since 1988Dr. Markham is Board-Certified in internal medicine and a former member of the Medical Staff at Yavapai Regional Medical Center.A graduate of the University of Arizona College of Medicine, he is a respected and experienced emergency room physician with a private practice in Prescott. Dr. Markham is a member of the American Medical Association and the American College of Physicians.