Orenda Center

1430 Neotomas Avenue, Santa Rosa, California, 95405

Sarah
I am located in a different state across the country. I was given the news that a loved one was being housed at the Orenda Center Santa Rosa facility. When I called for the very first time, I encountered one of the rudest and most unprofessional employees answering the phone. He answered zero questions and hung up on me in the middle of my sentence. I called him back and informed him that he was extremely unprofessional and he continued to speak condescendingly toward me as he recited a phone number that lead me nowhere. I have already contacted his higher ups to request that he be reprimanded for the way he speaks to family members requesting information. I called a different number and spoke to a female employee who was able to answer most of my questions and send me in the right direction. Regardless, my interaction with the original horrid employee guarantees that I will never recommend this facility to anyone in the future. If this is how they treat family members simply requesting some information regarding a loved one at the facility, I can only imagine how they are treating those in recovery. Absolutely horrible experience.