Mountain Peak Recovery

14048 S Hwy 89, Spanish Fork, Utah, 84660
It is the mission of Mountain Peak Recovery to provide the very best therapeutic environment that will enable individuals and families affected by substance use, and disorders to achieve learning that is conducive to lifelong recovery. It is further our mission to bring light to darkness of all kinds, which occurs in the lives of the people we serve. We believe that mistakes are opportunities to learn and grow. We desire to help everyone we come in contact with, learn from the mistakes in their lives, and put that learning toward lasting change and constant improvement leading to lives of joy, fulfillment and purposeful meaning.

• Animal Therapy
  • Personalized Meals to Dietary/Nutrition Preferences
  • Holistic Offerings (Yoga, Meditation, etc)

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)

The focus of cognitive behavioral therapy (also called CBT) is helping people to understand the thoughts and emotions that underlie their addiction with the goal of learning new, healthier and more productive ways to understand and express themselves.
  • Holistic Therapy

Facilities that offer “holistic therapy” see and treat patients in the context of their entire lives and health status. They treat the “whole person,” not just the addiction.

• Private/Secluded

• Davee Chandler
    Davee ChandlerLCSW/ Clinical Director
    Davee is the Clinical Director at Mountain Peak Recovery. Davee received his Master’s of Social Work degree from the University of Utah and his Bachelor’s of Social Work degree at Brigham Young University. He has nearly 30 years of experience in working with individuals suffering from substance use disorders and is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). He was a founding-member of Bikers Against Child Abuse and spent many years actively engaged in their cause. Despite a persistent lack of physical conditioning, he is a supporter and member of the Board for Addict to Athlete a community support group for those affected by addiction. He is married to an amazing woman and is blessed with 5 children and 8 grandchildren. He is an avid outdoor photographer and loves to create photographic images that bring the beauty of the outside world inside.
  • Blu Robinson
    Blu RobinsonSUDC, CMHC/ Program Director
    Blu is the Program Director at Mountain Peak Recovery. As our Program Director he teaches, counsels and instructs clients and their families on the pathway to healing. Blu earned his degree as both a Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CMHC) and a Substance Use Disorder Counselor (SUDC). He specialized in addiction treatment and is passionate about helping others. Blu has over 18 years’ experience in the field of counseling and recovery working with adults as they turn the mess of addiction into the message if recovery. He and his wife are also the founders of Addict II Athlete a free community support group helping those affected by addiction. Blu possesses the ability to inspire people to reach great heights of performance and success in leadership and life. With passion, purpose, listening and meaning he helps others erase addiction and replace the void left behind. He believes the human spirit is much stronger than we think. He is a devoted father of 4 children and loves nothing more than spending time with his family.

Financial Details

• Financing Available

J.R.D.
This place is real recovery!
T.T.
i enjoyed my entire experience
John
it is an amazing place and it helped me a ton.
Chelsie
Mountain peak recovery is not just a substance abuse treatment center but it's a spiritual awakening, these amazing people are dedicated to helping us change our lives and become better people along with providing us with coping skills and tools that we can you use and apply to our daily lives to remain clean and sober. I have been to other treatment programs before in the past and nothing and nowhere will ever amount up to what these amazing people have done for me and my family. I spent about 31 days up at their ranch the residential facility, where they were great with making me comfortable through my detox, they have an amazing chef and amazing mentors that dedicate there time taking us to the gym every morning as well as na/as meetings or activities.after that I spent about five months at their sober living and am currently still involved in their outpatient program, they have stood by my side through the good and the bad, they've supported me and everything that I am trying to do to better my life for myself and my family. They cheered me on through my successes and achievements, and they are there to lift me up on those hard days. The staff at mountain peaks recovery inspire me in so many ways just by their dedication to their clients. Process groups and educational groups are very helpful, they provide a very safe environment where I was able to learn how to trust again and processed through trauma and hardships I've experienced throughout my life. With mountain peaks recovery I know that I a support network. Thanks to MPR my recovery has moved from an attempt to a huge success.
Janelle
Mountain Peak Recovery saves my life . The staff is amazing .they taught me how to cope with my life. They are loving, kind , and they inspire hope always. I have neve been to a treatment center like this before and I have done around 15 rehabs . The staff taught me how to love my self . They are very passionate about what they do . They inspire growth not shame . By far with out a doubt best treatment I have ever experienced.