Mountain Manor Treatment Center

9701 Keysville Road, Emmitsburg, Maryland, 21727

Nicholas
Great place and staff yea they have rules but who doesnt cant say nothin but great things i love them all i hope i do my part now and stay clean but here is the best place to start
D
This place is a joke . All about money & not saving lives. Don\'t be fooled. RUN AWAY.
They really cared about people. The owner was once an addict, who taught us from what he knew and learned. They didn't pair us with people of our type. As far as the mentally challenged with everyone else. If you really want treatment it's out there. You have to actively look for what works for you. I'm so happy I got treatment, without it I don't know where I'd be.
great food, caring staff, rigid schedule. boring, overbearing It's a great place, but I have nothing to compare it to....IT WORKED FOR ME!!!! Clean 22 years now!!!
Caring staff and great food. Weaknesses: none I can think of without another facility experience to compare with. Got me cleaned up with hope for the future.