Moonlight Mountain Recovery

5230 W Moonlight Mine Rd, Pocatello, Idaho, 83201
We mix some awesome adventure and experiential therapy with superb evidence-based clinical treatment in a serene mountain setting that has proven to be a catalyst for recovery and permanent change. Our staff is experienced, credentialed, personable and fun! Our meals are healthy and delicious.

• Serene mountain setting, secluded with large trees
  • Very high staff-to-resident ratio
  • Individualized programs and meals

• Client & Family Support Groups

Group therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.

• Private/Secluded

Financial Details

• Up to 80%

Nikki
Most amazing family ever
Lisa
My son has been with Moonlight Mountain for almost a month now. He said he is very please with how he has been treated through it all. They have taught him some life skills and opened up conversations to learn how to heal. The staff make him feel welcomed and they are there when he needs to talk. I would recommend this recovery center to anyone needing a hand up.
LoneWolf17
Moonlight Mountain Recovery has been a great stay! The staff and counselors are helpful and informative. I'd recommend this program to anyone seeking help. They did a great job of making it feel like "home". The atmosphere is unlike a lot of places I've heard of. I highly recommend this place as anyone's first choice. Flat out... :)
Kimmie
I\'m writing on behalf of my son whom attended Moonlight recovery, I have to say after my son decided to get help, they gave him his life back and gave me back my son. My son got the car he needed, group , one on one, got to really connect with mother nature. I recommend sending your loved one or for yourself to be given the tools needed to be free body mind and soul.
Jose
Had an awesome experience working my recovery at the House, the staff is very helpful, counselors are awesome. Counselors are way over loaded and they have to much on their plate.... I couldn't experience much outings due to the Virus.... FYI Not the HIlton