Mission Recovery Treatment Center
25466 Gloriosa Drive, Mission Viejo, California, 92691
At Gloriosa Treatment Center we provide a customized treatment experience for each client. Our program and facilities are designed to be personal and intimate. From the time of the first contact, you’ll know that devoted and caring recovery experts are working in your best interest. We do not offer a large, one-size-fits-all program. Our specialized approach to treatment promotes a recovery experience based upon closeness, connectedness, and community. Glorious Treatment Center is a private, dual diagnosis, detox, and recovery program. Our founders and our Advisory Board, they are established professionals who are personally dedicated to the healing of men and women whose lives have been ravaged by the harmful effects of substance abuse and related challenges. Our center has been founded on the fundamental principles of: – Restoration of the individual’s uniqueness, character, and dignity, – Recovery of the mind, body and spirit, and, – Renewal of passion, vision, and purpose endowed by the creator.
- Relapse prevention and recovery coaching
- AA Spirituality and Christian Track groups
- Restoration, Recovery, Restoration
12-StepThe term “12 Step Program” describes a way to recover from addiction that is based on the model developed by Alcoholics Anonymous. Many drug and alcohol treatment centers base their treatment on 12 steps – the first three of which are situational, the next four addressing the practical issues created by the addiction, followed by two steps focused on making amends for hurting others. Steps 10 and 11 involve a deeper examination of the previous steps and the final step is focused on helping others avoid and recover from addiction.
Client & Family Support GroupsGroup therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.
- Residential Neighborhood
Meet the Staff
- Julie G. Gibson CEO/FounderCasa Gloriosa was founded by business executive Julie G. Gibson, after her personal experience with loved ones struggling with addiction. As a mother Julie became keenly aware that the disease of addiction is epidemic and with her vast experience in health and beauty she believes that nothing is more beautiful than a recovered person. Julie is motivated to help others learn to help themselves and provide a safe environment for people to heal.
- Dina BurrosDirector of AdministrationAs Casa Gloriosa’s Director of Administration Dina is responsible for ensuring that Casa Gloriosa Treatment Center has the best recovery environment and processes. Dina grew up in San Diego and then moved to Texas for 15 years. During those 15 years she worked as a Senior Account Executive in strategic planning and marketing for large corporations. Over two years ago she relocated back to California after discover-ing her home in the sober community of Orange County. Dina has been working in the business of sobriety for almost 2 years and has experience in state licensing and CARF certification. Dina makes certain that Casa Gloriosa is compliant and up to date on new standards of residential care.